Chapter 5

Aaron was sitting against the wall as tears fall down his face. He wished he knew what he did. He must have done something really bad to deserve this.

“So what do you guys want?”

“BEEF JERKY!”
“PICKLES!”

“Jp no”

“Pizza?”

“Sounds good.”

“WITH PINEAPPLES!”

“No.”

Aaron looked up to see three guys walk around the corner. They paused and stared in shock at Aaron, then the shortest of the was the first to react. He ran to Aaron and used his jacket sleeve to try and stop his nose bleed. He turned to the other two guys who had come to their senses shortly after he did and said, “Gar go get the nurse!”

The guy with black hair said okay and turned to leave but the tallest guy stopped him saying, “No Ill get the nurse. You stay with Pat incase whoever did this comes back.”

The guy with black hair agreed and went to Pat and Aaron while the tall kid ran down the hallway.

Aaron look at the kid trying to stop his nose bleed and said, “Thanks for helping me i’m Aaron.”

“I’m Patrck.” The poor guy seemed like he was about to have a panic attack. Aaron looked over at the guy with black hair; he was looking around keeping an eye out for anyone. Aaron looked back at Patrck and saw he had tears in his eyes; now he really was worried he was having a panic attack.

“Hey!”

The guy with black hair turned to Aaron.

“They’re not coming back I promise. You need to help him.”

Patrck was lightly gasping for breath. The other guys eyes went wide and he quickly ran to Pat and hugged him. He started to make soothing sounds and talk calmly to him. When Pat finally started to calm down Gar started to lightly kiss his cheek. Aaron heard his whisper ‘it’s okay babe, it’s okay.” Soon Pat had calmed down.

Aaron smiled softly at the cute couple.

They heard stomping and saw Jp running around the corner. He was followed by Craig. Jp whined about how the nurse wasn’t in then he ran into Craig and Wildcat. It was obvious Jp was freaking out. Pat’s hand reached out and grabbed Jp, pulling him into the hug and kissing his cheek. Aaron stared at them as craig started to try and stop his nose bleed.

Wildcat suddenly ran around the corner and said, “Craig, I got the keys to the nurses office. Let’s get him inside.”

“Okay.” They both help him walk. Aaron turns to The three boys and asks, “is there any chance you guys could go get Evan and Delirious from the ice rink for me?”

“Sure thing.”

The three boys start heading towards the ice rink.

Aaron then said, “Oh by the way.” The guys turned towards him. “You guys are cute together.” They all smiled.

Skip to nurses office

Aaron was laying down in the nurse's office. He refused to say who beat him up. Evan and Delirious came running into the office looking pissed. To make it worse Evan was holding a hockey stick and Delirious’s hands were in fist beside his sides.

“Who did this to you?!” Delirious yelled.

“Good luck. We’ve been trying to get him to tell us but the little bitch refuses.”