2 • 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Brandon

'Guys?' Brandon walks into the living room where all the boys are gathered.

The bifocal clad boy looks at his surroundings; where his four bandmates are. Zion and Nick are playing on the Xbox and are shouting commands into the headset, fingers moving furiously on the controllers. Austin is in a corner with Simba cuddling into his chest, one hand stroking the dog's lowered head and the other holding up a Japanese manga book. Edwin sits closest to where Brandon is standing, and the blue tipped boy is scrolling on his Instagram feed and quickly double tapping the fan posts that make him laugh.

'Yo,' Zion says in response to Brandon's question, his eyes still trained on the screen and his character being attacked.

'Do y'all know who Kiandra is? She commented on my post and followed me on Instagram. She's fine as hell as well.' Brandon shows a post to Edwin, biting his lip. Edwin's dark brown eyes widen in shock and fear for the white boy's ass, knowing how protective Zion was of his little sister.

Edwin is the only one who really knew Kiandra or even knew she was his sister out of the group. It wouldn't be hard to figure out, the BEANZ did, but Zion barely mentioned her among the rest of the bandmates. Her and Edwin became friends when she went to Funktion and went backstage looking for Zion. She found Edwin instead and they talked for a while and exchanged phone numbers. Now they were best friends, Edwin knew the extents Z would go to for his sister and that Brandon calling her fine would not go down well.

'Nigga,' Edwin says in clenched teeth, 'Shut up.'

'Why?' Brandon asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

'Just shut up,' Edwin says still whispering.

'Did you say Kiandra?' Zion asks, setting down his headset and turning fully to face him. His voice was calm and quiet but Edwin knew the boy was about to be big mad.

'Yeah, this girl followed me and I looked at her pics and she's sexy af. You and Ed are following her so who she?' Brandon said with a wide ass smile.

Edwin prayed quietly in Spanish and choked on air. Hearing him call the girl who he considered to be his sister as 'sExy' made him internally vomit. Brandon's dumbass was already dead for saying this stupid type of shit.

'Oh yeah, I was on her page today too,' Nick says, not noticing his bandmate next to him squeezing his fist into a tight ball and slowly stand up from the couch, listening to all this bout his own sister.

Edwin literally facepalmed at the idiocy his bandmates and looked over to Austin who was now sipping imaginary tea and looking at the scene unfold.

'Y'all are stupid, that's Zion's little sister,' Edwin says, seeing the other the boys' eyes widen in shock.

'Wait a fucking minute,' Austin says. 'Zion has one sister and one sister only we ain't on Jeremy Kyle.'

'Are you deadass-' Edwin starts.

'I have a half sister, Kiandra. She's 21 and was from my dad's first marriage.' Zion says.

'Shit then,' Nick says.

'Oop.' Austin exclaims, texting Ansley what just happened.

'Brandon don't talk to her, aight? Kiandra my sister and I don't want her to be messing with you when she's already been hurt. And don't be calling her sexy in front of me, ew. You niggas are trifling,' Zion finishes his lil' speech and stares at the boy with glasses.

'Yeah, okay,' Brandon says. 'I'll stay away.'

Zion pulls his headset back on and continues his game. Brandon walks off, opening up Instagram as he does, his finger hovering over the unfollow button. Instead of clicking it, he switches his screen off sighing, and walks to his bedroom.

○☆▪○☆▪○☆▪○☆▪

Kiandra

'Why hasn't this nigga texted me? I'm not about to do all the work in this bitch I'm the one who followed him first.'

Kiandra rolls her eyes and raised the glass of wine to her glossy lips, glancing at her phone screen.

'His loss,' Becky says, darting her eyes up at Kia's dark, stormy ones and giving her a small smile. 'Besides, what happened to nO niGgAs allOwEd?'

'Shut up,' the long haired girl says, mock slapping her bestfriend.

'But seriously, be careful. I know this dude's friend with Z but he might play around.'

'Honestly, I just need some dick,' Kia shouts, launching both women into raucous laughter.

'Sis, that boy radiates small dick energy,'

'Don't do him dirty like that lmaooo.' Kia laughs and throws her hand over Beck's shoulders, giving her an affectionate side hug.

'Aww sis,' Becky says, setting down her wine and hugging her properly.

'We been knew I'm a soft bitch,' Kia says, breaking the hug and smiling.

'Of course, that's how you get whipped so easily. Just don't do it with this dude,' Becky looks at the ravenette as she smiles and nods.

Looking at her best friend and seeing such new joy in her eyes, told Becky that if that nigga ever screwed up with this fine ass girl she would kill him.

○☆▪○☆▪○☆▪○☆▪

a/n: so basically Kiandra and Becky are 21 now so kia can drink her wine in her livingroom.

this is short af buh oh well it was to establish kiandra n Becky's relationship a bit and her backstory a lil as well

I decided to update even tho no one is reading lol

I really like social media chapters writing this made me realise how bad I am at rl now 😔😢

stream phases it's a bop 🤲🏽😢