12 • 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

ᴇᴠᴇᴿʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

"Wake the fuck up!'

Bretman smacked her head with the pillow again.

'What are you doing?' the girl groaned awake as her friend burst open the curtains to the blinding light.

'You've been here for days and you haven't told anyone what happened with Brandon after you guys left.'

Kia groaned at the memory of that night. 'It was crazy and I haven't been feeling well.'

'You think I give a fuck?' Bret says, passing his friend a water bottle. 'I love you Ki, but you need to get yourself in order.'

'You're right.'

'Of course I am.' he smiles at his tired-ooking friend. 'Also, Lucas and Brandon have been over looking for you.'

'Shit, really?'

'Yeah. You need to talk to them. Both of them.' Bretman runs around the room, cleaning hastily. 'You got me running in heels like this, jesus.'

'Thanks, Bret.'

'No problem hoe.'

'I-i need to go to the toilet,' she says, standing up slowly.

'Of course, I'll continue here.'

Kia leaves the room and travels down the hall to the bathroom, leaving Bretman still cleaning her room. He starts making her bed, picking up pieces of discarded wrappers and looking for the white bin usually in her bedroom to deposit them into.

'Where the fuck is the bin?' he questions aloud.

Bret looks once again and spots the white item. He reaches it and pops open the lid with the sole of his shoe to drop the rubbish inside. One pink sweet wrapper drops to the floor and he huffs, bending to put it into the bin himself.

He opens the lid again and reaches his hand inside to place the rubbish inside. A unfamiliar plastic object caught his eye and he fished it out.

'Shit.' he said softly upon viewing the object.

○☆▪︎○☆▪︎○☆▪︎

𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝘁

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲. 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 ❤❤

𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀:

𝗣𝗨$$𝗬 > 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗳
𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 > 𝗮 𝗻𝗰𝗺 𝗳𝗳
𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 > 𝗮 𝗯𝗺𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗳
𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦 > 𝗮 𝗰𝘇𝗸 𝗳𝗳 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡
𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗗 >  𝗮 𝗯𝗺𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗳 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡