6 • 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

KIANDRA

Kiandra walked up to the sleek wooden door of the PM house in the late afternoon sun. The woman was dressed in simple jeans and a crop top. She could already hear her brother's loud voice projecting outside and laughs quietly. Her hand reaches the doorbell, ringing it once, her other weighed down by bags of food.

A boy with dark hair and a large smile opens the door, his eyes widening.

'Shit..' he says, looking at the girl. 'Zion!'

Without so much as a welcome, he runs to find the dreadheaded boy. She quirks her eyebrow and waits on the doorstep. Soon enough, she is greeted by her younger brother.

'Kia!' Zion hugs his sister before dapping her up. 'Nick, what are you doing - didn't even invite her inside!' He smacks the other boy around the head - who smiles at her afterward, rubbing his head.

'Hey, baby bro,' she sits on the couch and sets the food on the table.

'Why are you being so nice to me?' Zion says after he shouts for the boys to come down and eat.

'Alright, bitch, I can't even be nice anymore,' she rolls her eyes and dips a fry in ketchup as the rest of the boys come down.

'You just seem so..happy?'

'She got that good dick.'
Kiandra turns around to embrace the grey haired boy.

'Shut up, Eddy,' she says, a wide smile on her face as he pulls her into a warm hug. As she's hugging him, she sees Brandon and he smiles at her.

'Kia, this is Austin, Nick and Brandon,' Zion says, pointing at each member in turn.

Kiandra rests her head on Edwin's shoulder. 'Yeah, I know Brandon. But nice to meet you guys.' She smiles at Nick and Austin before letting her eyes drift back to the boy with glasses in the corner.

'You do?' Zion says, puzzled, knitting his eyebrows together.

'Erm-' Brandon starts, looking again at the beautiful woman.

'I'm starving! Can we eat now?' Austin exclaims, looking at the bags of food still unpacked from the table.

'Good idea,' Edwin said, grabbing a burger and fries and sitting on the table.

Once everyone started eating, conversation started.

'How come I've never met you?' Nick says, slightly smirking.

'I'm not always in the mood to handle my brother's headassery,' they all chuckle at this. 'Besides, I haven't had time with modelling and school.'

'So you're a model?' Austin says, shoving another fry into his open mouth.

'Yup. Just so I'm not living in a cardboard box while I'm at college.'

'Kiandra is studying medicine. 15 whole fucking years,' Zion said, eager to show off his intelligent older sister.

'I could never,' Edwin said, earning a few laughs.

Kiandra catches Brandon looking at her and they lock eyes, smiling slightly. She finishes her food, and Edwin offers to clear up.

Austin sits on the couch, watching something on his phone, Percy curled up in his lap. Zion sits next to his sister, and Brandon next to him. Edwin is on his laptop on the other side of the room
Nick is on Kiandra's other side, playing with her hair and making small conversation.

'Stop touching my hair, nigga,' she says jokingly, rolling her eyes.

'Shut up,' Nick says, giving her a wide-toothed smile.