A New World (Part One)

Barry's POV:
I wake up in this strange apartment. I have an extremely bad headache. I walk around the apartment looking for Iris and Nora, but they're no where to be found. I don't understand what's going on.

The last thing I remember is fighting a meta human. Some sort of wizard. She was nothing like any other meta human we'd encountered before. I remember going at it with her when she created some sort of pink cloud around the city and I passed out. Now I'm here in this strange place with no clue as to where my wife and child are.

As I'm entering the living room I see her. The wizard that I was fighting is sitting in a chair looking at me. I try to speed over to her, but I can't. I don't have my speed.

Ella: Oh Mr. Allen your powers don't work here.

Barry: (angry) Who are you and what have you done to me?

Ella: You can call me Ella and I simply placed you and all of Central City under a curse and placed you in a new world.

Barry: (confused) A new world, what do you mean a new world?

Ella: You're not in Central City anymore. You're in a place called Stradford Island. You see everyone you know and love are here. They're just unaware of who they really are. Their names are the same, but their lives are not. You're the only person here who remembers your real life.

Barry: So you pulled a Music Meister on us?

Ella: Something like that. Just like with Music Meister only true love can break the curse and take you all back home, but the challenge will be convincing everyone that they're under a dark curse and figuring out that true love.

Barry: What do you mean figuring it out? Iris is my true love.

Ella: Is she?

Barry: Yes

Ella: I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Barry: I guess so. Why would you do this?

Ella: I was bored and decided to have some fun.

Barry: (angry) You call this fun?

Ella: Yes I do.

Barry: (angry) You're sick.

Ella: I prefer twisted. Oh I should probably mention that you only have fourty eight hours to break the curse or you'll be stuck here forever. Your time starts now. Good luck Mr. Allen.

With that said she disappeared into a cloud of pink smoke. I guess first things first I try and find someone I know. I walk out of the apartment and start walking around. After about ten minutes I see Caitlin. I walk over to her.

Barry: Caitlin hi.

Caitlin: Oh hello Barry. How are you?

Barry: Good. You?

Caitlin: I'm good. Just headed over to Grandma Ester's Diner for dinner.

Grandma Ester's Diner? So she's alive? This is gonna get crazier and crazier.

Caitlin: Care to join me?

Barry: Oh yea. I was headed there anyway.

Caitlin: Good.

We walk into the diner and sit at the counter. A waitress comes over to us and hands us menus. I look up to thank her and it's Iris. She's right in front of me. How do I go about convincing her that we're married with a daughter?