Six

Hey everyone! Thanks for continuing the adventure with me. I appreciate every single one of you readers. I can't explain how happy I get when I see the number of views increasing, even if it's just by one! While I'm here (get used to seeing me, I love love love authors notes) I just want to express how important each vote and comment is to me. Yeah yeah, I know you're all used to seeing authors beg for votes and comments and here I am, stooping to that level too, but seriously, it does mean a lot to me. It encourages me to write knowing that there are actual, living, breathing human beings out there that enjoy something that I have created. So, please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story. What were your thoughts on chapter five?

-Blu ❥

𝕷

Playlist for Chapter Six;

*These are just some songs that I listened to while writing this chapter. If you listen to any, let me know what ya think!

** [Author- Title]

Lil Peep & Fall Out Boy- I've Been Waiting

Get Scared- Give Up My Ghost

Get Scared- Deceiver

Oliver Tree- Hurt

I See Stars- Filth Friends Unite

Cardi B- Twerk

Talk- Khalid

Halsey- Without Me

Post Malone- Sunflower

Lil Dicky- Earth **** 10/10 recommend this song!!! Its incredible & the message really means a lot to me and hopefully to you too!

𝕷

A soft whimper of discomfort slipped through Brielle's lips as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Glancing around her surroundings, she found that she was in the safety and comfort of her own bedroom but with little to no recollection of how she got there in the first place. Sunlight spilled into the room through the open valence, causing Brielle's eyes to clench shut immediately as the pounding in her head intensified tenfold. With her feet dangling from the edge of her queen sized mattress, the girl forced her lead-heavy eyes open and reached for her small black marijuana pipe, stealing it away from it's permanent home on her night stand. In attempts to settle the uneasiness that plagued her stomach, she took a few hits from the pipe that in turn, made her cough so hard she began dry-heaving. Gulping back the vomit that rose to the back of her throat, she untangled herself from the sheets before attempting to hightail it to the bathroom. Before even making it to the bedroom door, the unsuspecting girl collided with a slimy puddle of an unknown substance that sent her slipping to the ground. On impact, the vomit she had once managed to choke down rose again, this time spilling from her mouth. The scent of fruity alcohol and stomach acid attacked her nose, causing her already nauseous stomach to lurch.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" The girl grimaced as she punched the floor.

The sound of footsteps hammering up the wooden stairs echoed throughout the upstairs hallway. Expecting to see her mother and brother, Brielle was instead greeted by Lip and Ian, who stared at her with conviction. Ian was visibly trying to hold back his laughter while Lip just stared at her with his arms folded across his chest and an eyebrow perked up. Ian's obvious laughter seemed to only add to Brielle's growing aggravation.

"Oh shit, I forgot to clean that up for you last night. Sorry Bri." Ian apologized before offering his hand down to her.

She held her palms up to Ian, revealing the foamy vomit that covered her. "Not so sure you wanna do that."