Dont you ever pull something like that again.(Heather C)

Y/N POV

    It was lunchtime in Westernberg high and Y/N like always had her on the prize. You see every day Y/N would mercilessly flirt with the one and only Heather Chandler.

   And of course every day she would be rejected.

  She wouldn't let this deter her, however. No matter what she was going to make Heather Chandler her's, or at least, that's what she thought.

   Just like any other day Y/N grabbed her lunch and then made her way over to the Heather's table with a wide smile. "Hello, beautiful." Y/N practically purred at Heather C. Heather simply rolled her eyes and huffed. Mac held in a giggle knowing Heather wouldn't like it. Y/N sat herself down in front of Heather and smile looking her dead in the face. "What?" Heather snapped after a moment. Y/N didn't even blink and leaned back.

  "I'm sorry love, but you know I love to admire all things beautiful. I can't help it." She said cheerily. There was one thing that really pissed Heather off about Y/N. The fact that no matter how mean she was to her, Y/N would always smile and come back for more. It infuriated her.

  Heather stood up and snapped her fingers the other two jumping to attention. "We're learning." Heather barked glaring at Y/N. Heather C then swiftly walked to the exit the other two Heathers following behind her like puppies. Y/N turned and watched them. "Hate to see you go, love to watch you leave." She said just loud enough for Heather to hear her.

  Once Heather was gone Y/N smile left her face completely as she let out a dejected sigh. She got up and walked over to where Veronica and JD we're sitting with a pout on her face. "Y/N, I'm telling you, she's not gonna like you back," Veronica said as she picked up a fry from her boyfriend's tray. "I know...I just- ah never mind it's hopeless." Y/N said as she put her head down on the table. "That's the spirit." JD chuckles earning a glare from Y/N. "I give, she wins." Y/N says with a sad tone. Veronica shakes her head giving Y/N a sympathetic look.

Heather's POV

  It had been a few weeks since Y/N had last spoken to Heather and it was driving. Her. Insane.

  She couldn't figure out why she had suddenly stopped. She never had before and whenever Heather saw her in the hall or in class she still gave her that bright smile of hers. Heather found herself missing those horrible pick up lines Y/N would say to her daily.

  Heather Chandler was not someone who liked to be ignored and she would not stand for Y/N's silence any longer. Once lunch rolled around to told the Heathers to go to their usual seat. She then set her sights on her target.

   She marched over to Y/N's table with a determined look in her eyes. Once there she grabbed Y/N's arm. Y/N was about to yell at the person but when she saw it was Heather a confused look settled on her face. "Uh hey-" She didn't get a chance to finish her sentence.
"You, with me. Now" Heather growled. Y/N was completely and utterly shocked by Heather's tone that she didn't have time to react. Heather pulled her up and dragged her into the hallway tossing her against some lockers.

  No one's POV

    Heather began to pace back and forth in front of Y/N who was still dazed from the assault. Y/N opened her mouth to speak " May I ask-" She was cut off by Heather turning to her a fire in her eyes. "How dare you stop talking to me!" Heather all but screeched. Y/N blinked. 'What the hell is this girl on?' Y/N thought to herself. "Um...what?" Y/N asked extremely confused. Last time Y/N checked Heather hated when Y/N flirted with her.

   "Did I fucking stutter?!" Heather sneered. Y/N was taken aback. Y/N ran a hand through her H/C hair and looked at the floor trying to comprehend the situation. "But you seemed like you hated when I flirted with you!" Y/N said her mind all jumbled up. "Does this look like I wanted you to stop?" Heather asked before rushing over and connecting her lips with Y/N's.

    Y/N's eyes widened and she froze up. Her mind when completely blank until by the grace of God one brain cell kicked in and made her kiss back. Her eyes fluttered shut as she moved her lips against Heather's. Heather's lips were warm and welcoming causing Y/N to smile into the kiss as her hands found Heather's waist, pulling her closer. After a minute they pulled away for air both panting slightly. Heather's signature red lipstick was not only smeared on her own lips but on Y/N's as well.

  "Don't you ever pull something like that again L/N. Ever." Heather said looking into Y/N's eyes. "Yes, ma'am." Y/N whispered before connecting their lips once again.