Reveal part 3

Adri: Go ahead I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, not without you anyway

Mari: (smiles at Adri) thanks Adrien (answers the phone) Now is not a good time Alya!

Alya: Whoa calm down girl i was just calling to see how things are going with Adrien

Mari: (blushes) I...its going j...just fine

Tiki: PLAGG! (in disgust) I know you are disgusting, but how can even you stand to eat and smell something so...so... AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

Plagg: TIKI! It's not disgusting. How can you eat stuff that is so disgustingly sweet. GRRRRR!!!

Alya: Marinette? Is someone else there?

Mari: N...no nobody here. I...I mean I'm babysitting

Alya: That didn't sound like Manon. What are you hiding Mari?

Mari: It..its nothing bye (hangs up) what were you two thinking (glares at Plagg and Tiki)

Plagg: I was hungry

Mari: Tiki your excuse? (Glares at Tiki) Or no cookies (holding a cookie in front of Tiki)

Tiki: It's just... For as long as I have known him, he just infuriates me so much with everyting he does. You've seen me angry, Mari, but that is nothing compared to how this disgusting bad luck charm of a cat makes me feel.

Mari: (hands the cookie to Tiki) You two are going to need to learn to get along. Right Adrien? Since we are partners both in and out of school... (Glances at Adri smiling)

Plagg: I don't see what the problem is. She may act mean, but I know she still loves me.

Tiki: I do not!!! (Flys to the other side of the room with a huff) Humph

Adrien: (whispers to Marinette) She may just be too shy to admit it.

Mari: (whispers back) you mean like I was?

Adrien: Yes and no. Anyway, (speaking louder now) We can talk more about this later. Right now, we need to get to work on this project. (Gives Marinette his best winning smile)

Mari: I have no idea where to even start (looks at her notes) We might have to do some online searching...(goes to close powerpoint)