See you later?

Alya: (Bursts through the trap door) Marinette! I swear if you hang up on me like that again and leave me in the dark for two hours on something this big, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life!

Mari: Alya!!! You can't just come in without knocking, besides I was about to call you back. We got a good portion of our project done. I was just about to show Adrien out

Adrien: Uuuhhhhh...

Mari: now Alya if you would please move. (Motions for Alya to step to the side) I would really appreciate it.

Alya: Marinette? (Moves aside in shock)

Mari: Stay here, don't move, I will be right back, and then we can talk.

Adrien: (outside on the side walk with Marinette) Did I do something wrong?

Mari: No not at all. Alya is just a bit....nosy. In the way that she always wants to know what is going on in my life... Anyways (kisses Adrien on the cheek) I'll see you later tonight Kitty

Adrien: (cups her cheek) You can count on it M'lady. (Kisses her on the lips)

Alya: (watching from the room) AWWWWEEEEEE (fangirl screaming)

Mari: (In her room) Alright, now we can talk.

Tiki: (holds up a sign that says Patrol) *she better not forget after all she did promise*

Mari: (shoots her a look that says I know)

Tiki: (puts the sign down) *this is going to be an interesting conversation* (flys closer so she can hear clearly)

Alya: What happened between you two? How were you not a stuttering mess? Did you manage to confess your love for him? Did he say yes? How was the kiss?

Mari: (blushes) It all started by me talking about my sweater for my home ec class, Adrien wanted to present it by modeling it for me. In a roundabout way yes I did confess. He didn't give a precise answer, unless you count the kiss. And do I really need to answer the last question?

Alya: Yes. Come on girl I want details give me the details

Mari: (blushes) It was purrfect (dreamy sigh)

Alya: Again with the cat puns what is with you girl

Mari: N..nothing (starts pushing Alya towards the door) don't you have something to be doing *I can't miss this patrol. I promised Adrien after all*

Alya: (phone dings) you're off the hook for now since I have to babysit, but trust me I will be back (walks out the door)

Mari: (quickly closes the trapdoor) Tiki, spots on (transforms and heads out towards the Eiffel tower)

Chat: I honestly didn't think you would be able to shake her off you that fast.

Lady: thank god she has younger siblings

Chat: Well then. (Holds out his hand and bows) Shall we M'lady?

Lady: We shall Kitty (takes his hand)