This is ALL your fault!!!!

Tiki: You do realize this is your fault, right? (glaring at Plagg) How are you planning on getting him home?

Plagg: (in a obviously high voice) the only thing I'm responsible for tonight is his happiness and as far as I can see is that is mission accomplished

Tiki: (rolls her eyes) you're still high on catnip aren't you

Plagg: I have no idea what you're talking about

Tiki: yep you are. Still how do you plan on getting your owner home?

Plagg: What are you talking about?

Tiki: (facepalms) How are you going to get Adrien home? He can't stay here. Both him and Marinette will get in trouble if he spends the night.

Plagg: They'll figure something out on their own

Tiki: PLAGG!! I will personally kill you.

Mari: Guys, be quiet. Adrien is sleeping.

Tiki: But Marinette, how are we going to get him home so you don't get in trouble.

Mari: I could easily get him home with a little help. You up for it Tiki?

Tiki: We could, you better get Plagg to come too. (Glaring at Plagg) stupid cat.

Mari: Oh don't worry. If he likes cheese so much, even in this state he won't be able to resist my bait.

Tiki: No stinky cheese

Mari: Since when is my cooking stinky?

Tiki: It's not but camembert is.

Mari: Camembert... Welp, time to bring out the old family recipes. If this goes well, you both might fall in love with it.

Tiki: No way that is happening.

Mari: Don't say no until you try it. (Leaves to start cooking)

Tiki: (hovering nearby) what exactly are you making? (Watching Mari mix ingredients together)

Mari: Never you mind. Just keep Plagg out of my stuff.

Tiki: fine (flies back upstairs)

(Time skip after Mari finishes cooking)

Tiki: That smells good. What is it? (Flying to Mari) It also smells cheesy

Mari: Say hello to my grandfather's famous cheesecake. Packed with enough sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth, and filled to the brim with savory cheese.

Tiki: Can I try? Please. Please (flying around Mari)

Mari: (laughing) Patience, Tiki. Let me get it upstairs so both you and Plagg can have a taste. And don't worry, I will give you both seperate slices.

Tiki: Good. Come on let's go. Let's go!

Plagg: What's got you all excited Sugarcube?

Tiki: (ignoring Plagg) can I try it now?

Mari: let me cut you a slice Tiki

Tiki: Hurry up

Mari: There you go. One for Tiki. And one for Plagg.

Tiki: (takes a small bite) this is amazing Marinette. I'm ready whenever you are

Mari: Plagg, you going to eat? I also got plenty of cheesy pastries you could take with you.

Plagg: Adrien needs to marry you right now

Mari: Alllllright....time to go. Tiki, Spots on!

Plagg: Wait, where are we going? Is there an akuma?

Lady: Nope, but you are both coming with me. (Picks up Adrien bridal style and puts Plagg on top of him along with his cheesecake slice)

Plagg: But...but the rest of the cheesecake (reaching out for it)

Lady: I'll bring it by later

Plagg: (sighs) Fine. Where are we going anyway?

Lady: Just shut up and hold on.

Plagg: Wait.-AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Clinging on to Adrien's shirt with his life)

Lady: This is your stop. (Gently puts Adrien on his bed and kisses him) Goodnight, Kitty.

Plagg: don't forget my cheese pastries.

Lady: Sleep. (Jumps out the window)