Catnip!?

Warning: There are some very mature sences and words in this part. Read at your own risk

Mari: (after Nino leaves) Tiki, spots on! (Heads towards her and Chat's meeting spot) Chat Noir?! (Starts looking for him) *where is he it's way past our meeting time*

Chat: Sorry I'm late, M'lady. Had a bit of trouble with my father. Couldn't get away for a while.

Lady: And here I was about to apolizge for me being late thanks to Nino (moves closer to him) Well Kitty shall we start.

Chat: Just a moment. (Pulls her closer) I need to recharge my batteries. (Leans down for a kiss)

Lady: Of course (gives him a quick kiss) that should satisfy you for now. You can have more later

Chat: Fine. I'll hold you to that.

Lady: of course. To make this quicker why don't we split up?

(Landing back at the Eiffel tower)

Lady: *Where is he? Come on Kitty don't ditch me* (looking around waiting for Chat to show up)

Chat: (drops down behind her and says in a husky voice) Hello again, Bugaboo.

Lady: (turns around) Chat, you made it back. You're usually faster than me. What's wrong with you lately?

Chat: Nothing's wrong. If anything, everything feels purrrrrrfect.

Lady: Chat are you sure you're okay. I understand you make cat puns all the time, but that one was a little too much and you know it.

Chat: I don't know what you are talking about. You make me like this.

Lady: How so Kitty? I know your are crazy for me, but still *is there a akuma?*

Chat: (steps close enough for her to smell the catnip without saying anything)

Lady: *catnip of course, but where did he get into catnip at?* Chat, lets get you home...(Chat cuts her off by Kissing her)

Chat: I'm not letting you go this time M'lady.

Lady: We can talk about this when you aren't being influenced by catnip.

Chat: I have no idea what you're talking about M'lady

Lady: What route did you take *I swear is you went by the plant or pet store, you will be sorry*

Chat: Only the most direct one M'lady

Lady: *damm it Chat* I know where the catnip came from now. Follow me.

Chat: (grabs her) I don't think so M'lady, this time you are going to come with me

Lady: oh and where are we going? (Trys to move out of his grip)

Chat: Why M'lady, our new home of course.

Lady: (blushes) and that would be where?

Chat: (picks her up bridal style) You'll see.

Lady: Chat! Put! Me! down!

Chat: (makes it to her house a slides cleanly through the trap door with Ladybug and lands on the bed) Suprise. (Whispers in her ear) And I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Lady: Fine, but let me at least lock my door

Chat: Don't keep me waiting.

Lady: (quickly and quietly locks her door) There happy my Kitty Kat? (Heads back to the bed) Well?

Chat: Take off your mask.

Lady: Tiki spots off (transforms back) is this better? (Climbs up on the bed as Tiki flys to her spot on the desk)

Chat: A bit better. (leans toward her, places his hand on her shoulder and starts to slide her jacket off)

Mari: Aren't you going to take off your mask? (reaching her hands to his ears and rubbing them)

Chat: (purrs at her touch) No I'm good, I like how this feels

Mari: (smiles) are you purring?

Chat: if I am it's because of you Purrrrincess (purrs into the word)

Mari: (stops rubbing his ears) are you feeling any better?

Chat: (husky voice) much better thanks to you

Mari: Chat... *the catnip is still strong, wasn't expecting this to end my day*

Chat: well why don't we get you more comfortable M'lady (takes her jacket of complety)

Mari: (shivers as the cool air hits her arms) It's cold in here

Chat: then allow me to warm you up (warps her in a tight hug)

Mari: (leans into the hug nuzzling him)

Chat: (leans his head down and starts nipping at her ears)

Mari: (inhales sharply) C...chat *that feels so good*

Chat: Yes M'lady need something? (teasing voice lifting his head to look at her)

Mari: D..don't stop

Chat: as you wish M'lady (goes back to nibbling and slightly licking her ear)

Mari: (moves one hand up and starts rubbing his cat ears, the other she warps around his back hugging him tightly with a small whimper of pleasure)

Chat: (pushes her onto her back and pins her down, returning to her ear)

Mari: C...Chat... (Whimpers again) *this feels so good, I can't help but give in to him*

Chat: (starts moving his kisses down her neck)

Mari: (gasps softly her hands fisted in his hair)

Chat: (latches on to the base of her neck and lightly bites and sucks at the spot, intending to leave his mark)

Mari: Mmphh...Chat (warps her arms around him tightly)

Chat: (pulls back after he has left his mark to look into her eyes just as his transformation wears off)

Mari: Adrien? Are you okay? *the catnip should start to wear of now*

Adrien: (leans down and gives her a kiss and then says in a tired voice) I'm much better now. I love you Marinette.

Mari: I love you too Kitty (pulls him into a hug)

Adrien: (falls asleep purring)

Mari: *he's asleep, and he's...purring?...waaittt a second. How am I supposed to get him home?!?!?!?! We have school tomorrow! If my parents find out I had my boyfriend over without their permission...* (softly stroking his back and running her fingers though his hair)