Part 18

(A/n: I couldn't find a good name idea for this part. If any of you readers have any ideas, let me know in the comments)

(Time skip Mari's house)

Mari: Here try this on and tell me what you think (hands Adri the sweater) I finished it this morning

Adri: Oh, wow. You work fast. (Takes the sweater to try it on)

Mari: You do realize I have been working on this for a while right. Just a few minor adjustments and a couple of all nighters and this is the result. I also put Chat Noir's name on it and my logo on it

Adri: How long have you been planning this?

Mari: (blushes) Ever since I started my home ec class at the beginning of the year. When my teacher said a superhero themed piece of clothing I was either going to do Chat or Ladybug. When I ran out of red fabric for other things. And you look good in black and then it hit me I could do Chat Noir and give it to you as a present with a confession of love....and now I'm rambling

Adri: Its okay I'm used to it and besides your cute when your rambling

Mari: (blushing harder) Me...cute... when rambling. Adrien.....

Adri: You mind if I go ahead and change? (Starts to take his coat off)

Mari: Go ahead (sits on her desk chair, and pulls out her design book) Let's see what should I do for my next project?

Adri: (quickly changes into the sweater and places his arms around Mari in a comforting manner)

Mari: (lays her head back against him) What do you think?

Adri: Feels great

Mari: (giggles) The sweater or me

Adri: Both

Mari: I have a question for you. It's about tomorrow

Adri: What is it?

Mari: After your patrol could you maybe come keep me and Manon company. And possibly Alya....

Adri: So... You won't be patroling tomorrow.

Mari: I thought I told you this after we defeated Hawkmoth. I told you I can't do Wednesdays because I have other obligations. And you were okay with it.

Adri: Which brings up another point. We did agree to tell each other after Hawkmoth, and I know we know now, ... But why did you not tell me who you were sooner?

Mari: Because we weren't supposed to. Though it was tempting to peek when we were stuck during the Dark Owl akuma.

Adri: Haha, yeah. I tortured Plagg for days after that trying to figure out who you are. But every time I came close to breaking him, an akuma would strike.

Mari: I never thought to ask Tiki, but to be honset I never thought Chat could be you. Like I said you change with the mask. You become the flirty kitty I've known since I was 14. As much as I hate to admit it, I was starting to fall for the cat as Ladybug.

Adri: Aww. Thanks.

Mari: I started rambling again. But anyways, do you think you can come kitty?

Adri: Sure. I'll be there. Even if it is just to play mind games with Alya.

Mari: *right, I need to tell him* One last thing before you go...

Adri: Yes?

Mari: Nino and Alya...are Carapace Rena Rouge....

Adri: ... ... ... You know, that doesn't surprise me nearly as much as I thought it would.

Mari: It....doesn't. How come?

Adri: Considering the Akumas when they first appeared, it makes sense that they would be the ones involved.

Mari: I guess your right. Also what do you think the other transformations will be? I know we have the ice and aqua ones, but what about the others? I'm curious and I don't want to use them without a cause

Adri: Let's worry about that when the time comes

Mari: Okay....I'll see you in a bit Kitty. For patrol (gives him a kiss) And stay out of catnip this time (pokes his nose softly)

Adri: As you wish. M'lady.