Wait, Alya sent you Nino

(Time skip after school)

Mari: (thinking) *I have a little time before patrol I can work on the sweater, before I met my Kitty* (sighs)

???: (knock knock knock) Marinette? Are you there?

Mari: Huh, uhhh yeah just thinking about something (about to open the door) Who is it?

???: It's Nino

Mari: Why are you here? (Opens the door, letting Nino in) all I wanted to do is work on my sweater (grabs her black and dark green fabric, along with Adrien's new measurements, the halfway done sweater and her design book)

Nino: Right...the sweater, it's for Adrien right?

Mari: (blushes) Mayyybe...Yes it is (places the stuff down on her desk) he asked to model it for me. I've decided he can also keep it. I thought about giving it to Chat Noir, but I don't know his measurements...

Nino: Chat? Huh. Does Adrien know?

Mari: Adrien knows it's a Chat Noir theme...but he didn't know that I thought about giving it to him *though not like it matters anymore, he is Chat anyways*

Nino: What made you decide to give it to Adrien?

Mari: Well he did ask to model it for me. He even came over Saturday so I could get his measurements (blushes at the memory)

Nino: Cool. That should be everything. Maybe now Alya will stop complaining about not having any answers because she is too busy with other things.

Mari: Ah, ok....Wait! WHAT! ALYA SENT YOU!!!

Nino: You know I can't say no to her

Mari: You can. Now out please, I have a sweater to work on *since he was here so long I need to leave for patrol, Chat you better be ready for your bugaboo*

Chat: (shiver) *Someone is thinking dark thoughts about me*