Girl.....friend????

(After a fun "date" night and some sleep)

Mari: Ughhh my head hurts

Tiki: You did stay up till two in the morning

Mari: But I was having fun and I was happy

Tiki: Teehee. I know and I'm happy for you

Mari: (picks her phone up) It's 11 in the morning. I slept a lot longer than usual. I wonder what my Kitty is doing right meow.

Sabine: Marinette. You have a visitor.

Mari: Be right there *I wonder who it is. I bet it's Alya wanting to know more details from my project "date"* (throws a house coat on over her PJ tank top and heads downstairs yawning)

Adri: Morning Mari

Mari: A...A...Adrien?! (Frantically combs though her hair with her hands) I wasn't expecting you so early. Do you need something?

Adri: I thought we could work on the project this morning. And besides I know you have my past measurements, but if I'm going to be modeling that sweater I want to make sure it's with new fresh measurements

Mari: (blushes) O....of course (grabs a muffin from the bakery) I just need something to eat first. I just woke up (opens the fridge to grab a drink) If that's okay?

Adrien: Ok, thats fine. I'm sure your parents would be happy to talk to me while I wait.

Mari: Why don't you meet me in my room (whispers) besides Tiki could use some company. Think you could give her some my Kitty.

Tom: Nonsense. We would be happy to talk to the young man who wants to see our daughter. We have sooo much to talk about.

Mari: Dad!!!! *hopefully he didn't hear me say anything about Tiki* Adrien what would you like to do?

Adrien: Well. I already have seen your room. I would like to get to know your parents more. We haven't had a lot of opportunities to talk to each other.

Mari: (internal groan) Fine, but I'm joining you.

Tom: So, Adrien was it? What is your interest in my daughter?

Mari: (very red face) D...dad!!!
Adrien: Well, we are currently friends and classmates, but I would like her to be my girlfriend.

Mari: (about to faint) Y...y...you what now? (Tiki lets out a silent cheer)

Tom: Well that depends on both her and my assessment. So, let's begin.

(Time skip)

Mari: (flops on her bed) That was exhausting (glances over at Adrien) Sooo....What is the real reason you came over? And as far as me being your Girl...friend....I...I would l...love to...

Adrien: Well. I wanted to see you. I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend. I did want to make sure you had good measurements. And I wanted to do this. (Quickly leans over her and gives her a kiss)

Mari: (leans into the kiss wrapping her arms around Adrien) but what about the history project? And I might have to babysit tonight. (Sighs) So I won't be able to patrol with you Kitty (lays her head against his chest) so what should we do?

Adri: Well I still do have to patrol. Maybe I could drop by for a surpise visit as you know who

Mari: Manon would love that. Even though she loves Ladybug more than Chat (maybe a little sumg about that fact) Let me get your measurements, then we can worry about tonight

Adrien: As you wish, M'lady.