Chapter 1

It was two days after Christmas. Sally had just moved into her own apartment prior to the beginning of the second semester of her second year in college. She was studying to be an accountant and that made her mom so happy. She and her mom, Elise were really close because they're all each other had when her dad left them when she was 5 years old. He just upped and left without a reason just divorce papers for Mama to sign. They never heard from him again. Her mom never remarried. She poured everything into building a successful career and raising her. They lived in the suburbs of Brockmin and Sally attended Brockmin College in the city. The commute was taking its toll on her so her mom decided it'd be wise for Sally to rent an apartment in the city close to school and to visit home over the weekend. They'd spent the weeks prior to Christmas searching for the perfect place which they found a week before Christmas.

She moved her stuff three days to Christmas and spent Christmas at home with her mom per their family traditions

She moved her stuff three days to Christmas and spent Christmas at home with her mom per their family traditions. But she had to go back to school for the student council meeting the day after boxing day so she left home midday boxing day.

The meeting day was finally here and Sally Turner was running late. She was too tired from the drive back and couldn't wake up on time. She had no outfit laid out so she just grabbed the closest things she could lay her hands on. She wore her favourite deep blue jeans with a grey t-shirt with the inscription "Goal Digger" and topped it off with a dark blazer and black pumps. She grabbed her bag and rushed out of the apartment into her car and she was on her way.

She got to the auditorium during the breakfast break and the first thing she saw was this fine dark and tall chocolate brother on the podium having a chat with some of the council members. She had no idea who he was but she was going to find out.

P. S:

I really don't know how good this is because my brain is fried right now. Please leave helpful comments and let's get it better the next chapter 😊

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you more than you can ever imagine.