Chapter 13: The Best Dream

Ryle POV

That was probably the best dream I have had since I came here in Australia.

Fuck, that felt so real compared to my other dreams. I feel so satisfied and tired, as if I really did have sex with Xyza again.

I pressed into my pillow but opened my eyes instantly when I heard a soft moan.

"Ah!"

It's not a pillow. It's boobs! Angeline is on my freakin bed, naked! I'm naked as well! Fuck!

Can this world get any worse!?

"What the fuck? Angeline!? What are you doing here!?" I said angriliy as she was still half-asleep, now rubbing her eyes to fully see me.

"Hmmm.. I remember you kissed me instantly the moment I entered your room and we had sex. I was a virgin before you fucked me, by the way." she said in a calm tone.

Naiinis ako sa sarili ko! How stupid can I get!? Paano nga naman mapapadpad dito sa Australia si Xyza!? Damn it, Ryle!

"Angeline... Please, I didn't mean any of it last night. Let's forget about it. I'll just drop you off at your apartment." I said.

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay and dropped a small peck on my cheeks, much to my disgust.

"Oh, I enjoyed it, Ryle. You can do me anytime." she said in a sultry voice.

Because she rose a bit to give me that peck, hindi na na-cover ng kumot ang kaniyang katawan. I even saw how her full, round breasts bounced, damnit! I hated how my body reacted to it, especially the heat burning up inside me right now. It didn't help that this witch was actually kinda pretty!

"Oh for fuck's sake. I was drunk and thought you were Xyza. Please don't get any ideas about it." I said sternly, much to her obvious dismay.

I got dressed quickly and turned to shower inside my bathroom, not giving a fuck whatever she decides to do.

Pagkatapos ko maligo, medyo nagulat ako dahil wala na siya sa aking kwarto.

The wicked witch was already having coffee with my lolo and lola, having a great conversation with them. Tsss.. I wonder what they find in that witch? Kahit ang mom ko, botong boto sakanya when I just can't understand.

"Good morning, Ryle. Your friend Angeline here slept over, by the way." sabi ni lolo.

"Ah she's so beautiful! I bet she can give me some beautiful grandsons. Don't you think so, Ryle, darling?" lola giggled.

I cringed at the thought of ending up with her. No. Not ever.

I just smiled a bit and refused to say anything more regarding that.

"Tara na ba? You said you'll drop me off." Angeline said, looking at me with mean eyes.

"Yeah." sabi ko naman, equalling her stare.

Nagbeso siya kina lolo at lola habang dumiretso na ako papunta sa garage, not bothering to wait for her.

"Bye! Take care, Angeline! Visit us anytime, my darling." sinabi sakanya ni lola bago siya tuluyang sumunod sa akin.

Throughout the whole ride, we were both silent. There was nothing to talk about, anyway. The whole thing for me, was just awkward and messed up. I let my lust and my longing for Xyza get into my senses.

"I know you enjoyed it too, Ryle. Your face catching for air, you, lusting all over my body. I know it won't be the last time we'd do it." sabi niya sa akin.

I rolled my eyes at her and punched the steering wheel. Mabuti nalang at nasa parking lot na kami ngayon ng apartment kung saan siya nakatira.

"Damn it, Angeline! Just get out! You know I still love Xyza." I hissed at her.

"Let's see about that for the next years... Or months even, shall we?" Angeline said, before finally getting out.

Damn that witch! I hate how I ever got tangled with her. If she wasn't just so wicked like this, she would have been actually a really good friend of mine.

Huminga muna ako ng malalalim bago ako umalis kung saan nakatira ni Angeline.

For the next weeks, I got myself busy with studying my Master's as well as arranging paperworks. I've decided to move out of my grandparents' home dahil baka maulit nanaman ang nangyari sa amin ni Angeline. Even if Xyza isn't here with me, even if everyone else thinks that I'm with someone else, my heart and loyalty remains only to her.

Nothing can change that, I'm sure. Even a wicked witch like Angeline can't.