Isolated

'Where is your family, Finn?' he heard a voice in his mind.

"I... I..." Finn whispered to himself.

'You froze them, Finn. You're alone. Alone forever.' he heard.

On the verge of tears, Finn responded to the voice, "I didn't want to do it!" The below freezing weather turned the Ice Prince's tears into icicles as hard as stone, sharp and painful as daggers.

He knew well that no one was talking to him. Yet there he was, venting to no one in particular.

Even if he had somebody near him, he told himself he'd go berserk and freeze them to death. Like he did to... everyone else.

Ooo was coated in a blanket of snow, with bumps of ice sprinkled everywhere. Some icicles were as gigantic as a glacier, and most of them towered their prince. Blue and white. Everything was simply blue and white. Even Finn's skin had gone blue from the temperature, which made him fit into the world he created.

'Look around you, Finn. What do you see?' the voice Finn had heard before came again.

"What I see? I see destruction... sadness... and death." Finn muttered.

'And who created this mess?'

Finn looked at his hand, the one that was made out of flesh and bones.

"I did. And there's no way to fix it."

A storm brewed in the sky, the clouds turning a familiar gray. They gathered together and began to drop snow down on to the Earth.

'What are you doing?'

Finn was whimpering, yet breaking into a smile. A smile that could be seen on a predator's face right before it caught its prey. The same smile that a psychopath would wear before they ended a victim's life.

The boy's hands shook as if he had seen a ghost. His fists clenched, making them become as white as the snow he created. His eyes became a deeper, darker blue.

"I'm doing what I want to." Finn responded to the voice before laughing hysterically.

'This is what made you kill your family! You must have control over your powers! You must!'

Ignoring the voice that scolded him, Finn couldn't stop himself from adding more icicles to his collection of thousands. The snow fell like needles onto Finn's skin, although he didn't care about the cold. He was used to it. It was his usual temperature now.

If anyone was there, they'd definitely be running for their lives or screaming their lungs out.

Finn might've been insane, but he definitely wasn't an idiot. He knew that everybody was already marked as his own. Dead. Everyone in Ooo was dead. His mother... his father... his sibling. All were his victims in this land of torture.

Finn was never sure why he was laughing. He enjoyed letting his energy run out until he passed out, or worse. He thought he laughed because ice always looked.. fun. Maybe others' pain was hilarious to him. Or maybe his mind was corrupted. After all, he already knew he was not okay.

He may not have known why he laughed like he did, but he knew for sure that freezing everything made him forget about what was missing from him. Just for one moment. All his worries lift for one moment when he lets his powers go wild.

Maybe that's why he was laughing, but he still wasn't so sure.

'You could be hurting other people.' the voice reminded him.

Tears ran down his face once again, yet this time he was smiling. "Silly voice. Can't you see that I've hurt everyone?"