Possessed

Any sane, mentally healthy, normal person would say that Bill Cipher is a horrible creature. Which he was, since it was nearly impossible to name all the demonic deeds he did. He might just be the most sadistic dream demon yet.

Just ask Dipper Pines, who was possessed for all eternity by Bill Cipher. It started three years ago, when Cipher got the journal in Mabel's idiotic puppet show about her getting married. In a world where Weirdmaggedon went on forever, Dipper was the one to blame.

After all, he was the one who made a deal with Bill Cipher just to get a hint to a password. No wonder Bill said that his stupidity was hilarious.

Dipper thought Bill would just head on and kill all his family. "I'd rather they suffer until their death!" Bill cackled when Dipper asked. "Killing them would just be too boring. Who doesn't wanna watch pain? Pain is hilarious!"

At least they're still alive, Dipper told himself. Although they were still alive, death would actually be their key to freedom. It would be much easier to end it all than to live a day more in that cursed town. Yet there they were, alive but not too well, in Gravity Falls, land of creepy weirdness.

The worst thing was that Mabel had no way to return to California. No mode of transportation was around, and the worst thing was that even if she did find a way to leave Bill would probably stop her.

At least she wouldn't suffer forever. She would eventually die and so would everyone else. Dipper, however, was a ghost. That made him live until his body died, which meant Bill's age of tyranny would be over. Then again, the body was only fifteen, so it would be long before his body would die.

Bill Cipher wasn't exactly an idiot. He fed the body, mostly in the silliest of ways, and slept for about four hours a day. At least it was enough to keep the body alive. Of course, Bill drank every once in a while as he partied with his devilish companions, which also might have killed off his body.

Yet there the body was, semi-healthy and moving and breathing.

If Dipper's ghost possessed something again, it would still be of no use. A physical form was going to make him seen, however; Dipper felt like there was going to be no difference.

Twice as much as Bill had friends, he had enemies. Where were those enemies of his? There surely must have been an equally strong force as Bill. No, Dipper was lying to himself again. Bill had invaded Gravity Falls with his cruel, sadistic, treacherous ways.

That year was different. Something was off about Cipher. It was something about a message he got earlier that year, and it made him more agressive than usual. It got even more suspicious when Dipper heard a conversation between Bill and 8-Ball.

"Yeah, I plan to leave in about five hours. Gotta save myself before bad things go down, am I right?" he joked with 8-Ball, cackling his head off. "No, but seriously, someone has to take charge of Weirdmaggedon for a while. You lot better choose who, or else I'll choose myself. Got it?" 8-Ball nodded as Bill left, making questions rush through Dipper's head like a hurricane.

'Is someone going to arrest Bill?' and  'How long would he be away?' were the main questions Dipper asked. There was one question at the back of his mind that gave him the tiniest bit of hope.

'Is Bill not as strong as I thought?'

A/N: This chapter officially begins the story! I know it's short, but I am trained to write fast. I know these intro chapters are kind of filler, but I really knew the story from the start. Anyway, the next chapter is a beginning to one grand adventure.