Once.💘

|Jae💕 POV|

So I'm currently getting ready to go to the air port I'm waiting on my sisters to get done getting ready

It's currently 4:30AM and our flight leave at 6:50AM so we need to be there by 5AM so we won't be late cause we are alwayssss late.

And i don't wanna have to catch another flight or anything, cause I'm going to be highly irritated and exaggerated.

But anyways i have two sisters one name Sage and she's the oldest she's 22 and the baby is Aniya and she's 18 going on 19 in a few months.

"Yo hurry up" I said irritated in my New York accent.

Aw yeah i forgot to tell y'all i was born in New York and stayed there for like 5 years then we moved to Chicago because this is where basically all my family is at but i still have family and some friends in New York.

"Dam bitch, we know you trying to see herb" Aniya joked as Sage laughed at her.

"Girl nobody wanna See that nigga, fuck" i said rolling my eyes.

"Mmh...the lies you tell" Sage said as we laughed.

"Niya hurry the fuck up!" Yasmine yelled as she was in the guest bathroom fixing her hair.

"She just tryna look cute for Kyro goofy ass with his slow ass" i said lowly.

"BITCH LEARN HOW TO WHISPER AND NO IM NOT IM ACTUALLY FIXING MY PONYTAIL YOU UGLY ASS BITCH AND ITS GREG HOE" she yelled as Sage busted out in laughter.

"LIL GIRL WATCH YO MOUTH BEFO I SLAP YO ASS IN IT YOU AINT GOTTA GO ON THIS TRIP ILL TELL ALI THAT YOU CANT COME I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THAT IS YO COUSIN" i yelled rolling my neck.

"BOTH OF YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sage yelled as Aniya came out the bathroom.

LOS ANGELES!🌴

"Ian know you had sisters" Gmoney said eyeing Sage as we laughed.

"Yeah i got three of them bitches" i said looking at both of them.

"Oh look at Ali looking all pregnant and shit" I said going to sit by the girls.

"Jaee Gmoney want some of Sage" Ali said as we laughed.