||.𝔸𝕃𝕎𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕊𝕎𝔼ℝ𝕍𝕀ℕ' ❤️

/Durk\

"Where you going to have the wedding at? And in such short notice?" DThang asked

"Here in the back yard. I have people already setting it up. I have people coming with dresses and tux so this wedding is happening tonight I don't care at what cost" I told him as I looked out the window

I had only a few hours before No limit finds out what is going on and comes to try and stop it.

"You really going to give the kids back unharmed?"

"Of course. The kids were only bait to Get what I wanted. I don't need them no more but I'm not returning them until Ria says I do"

"Bruh what the fuck is all this?" Booka said coming into the living room

"What you talking about?"

"Fuck you mean what am i talking about? Me and Lani getting married? Nigga i ain't getting married"

"So damn ungrateful bruh. You always wanted the bitch and now I'm literally giving you the bitch and you wanna complain" I shook my head

"Bruh yeah I want her but not like this. I don't want to get married to a female who ain't fucking with me. I ain't that desperate"

"Booka yo ass was literally contacting her every damn day"

"Yeah cause theres some shit I wanna talk to her about not for this shit" He grabbed his head "and why you forcing Ria to marry yo ass when you can literally have any female G. You don't gotta fuck her life up"

"I ain't fucking shit up. If anything I'm making shit better for her. And I'm tryna make shit better for you and Lani but you not taking me up on my offer dude" I told him

All I was trying to do was live my best life with the women who's had my heart since day one. I know Booka in love with Lani it's no secret. He was just scared to go after her cause of Maneski so I was taking shit into my own hands. I was raised to go after what I wanted and don't stop until I get it.

"I ain't ask for your help bro. I'm more than capable of getting females" He said walking away.

"Fuck he mad for?" D thang laughed as Von walked in

"Yo ass really throwing a big ass party huh?"

"Got to. Only doing this wedding shit once so why not go all out?"

"Nigga all this in 4 hours? Okay I see you" He laughed

"All I need is Ria and Lani to say I do and then none else can stop the rest from happening. It ain't gonna be big just us" I told him as I got a message from the dress designer she's on her way with some dresses.

/Booka\

I walked down the hall towards Lani's room. I needed to do something quick because at this point I didn't want Lani this way. I didn't want her to be forced into being with me. The last thing I needed was for her to hate me.

Me and Lani go way back and I don't want nothing to hurt her.

"Lani" I said as I knocked on the door before walking in

"No get the fuck out now" She yelled throwing some shit at me but I ducked

"Listen I came to talk to you man"

"What you want Booka? Huh? Don't you think you've done enough?" She asked with pain in her voice and it hurt

"I didn't plan for any of this to happened Lani. You gotta believe me!"