Catorce.🍂

|Aniya💗 POV|

So my brother came over with his loud ass friends i thought they'll be cool how they is on social media but they hella loud

And i forgot that Ari was Herb baby-momma and Jae messing with herb and that's supposedly the reason why they "broke up".

But i owe my loyalty to my sister but Tae is also my brother but maybe i should cut off Ari cause she and my sister don't FW eachother.

Idk what to do...but i know I'm NOT going against my sister and cousin.

"Aye y'all need to shut up" I said to them as i walked to the bathroom.

"G they ass gotta go" Jaee said.

"Yes and now" Ali said irritated.

"Ight So i got a plan they don't know I'm related to y'all so maybe I'll stick around and get information and we can get they ass since i ALREADY know what happened" i said.

"Good cause we was gone beat yo ass" Ria said over the phone as i scrunched my face up.

"The fuck she come from" i said laughing.

"Niya, your company leaving" my mom said rolling her eyes.

She was tired of them being all loud and rowdy and i already know some shit bout to go down and i need to get enough information on them first.

But imma need Tae around for my hair, tho. Lmfaoo. LBS.

"Why y'all in here?" Ali mom asked entering the bathroom.

"We had to talk about the baby and stuff" Ali said.

"Aw well I'm glad them rowdy ass people out my house" my momma said as we agreed.

"Yes loud ratchet ass bitches" Jaee said.

"Lil girl watch your mouth" my momma said as we laughed.

"Well it was fun while it lasted food and games we should do this again" Ali said smiling hugging everybody.

"Ok see you" my mom and auntie (Ali mom) said in unison.

Jae must left out before Ali cause she no where in sight.

|Jaee💕 POV|