Daniels POV

I couldn't believe she caught me naked. I know she was surprised but I kinda liked that she saw me, I gotta get her off my mind shes a young girl and i'm a young adult. I sit here at the party looking around at mosty of my co workers. I work at a grocery store as a Deli clerk as I go to college. I met Hollys dad just from bull shiting around. I get up to go get another beer and I notice my buddy Steven. " Hey man hows life?" " Its pretty good Daniel I can't complain. Did you see Marks daughter?" " Yeah why?" " shes pretty cute how old is she like 16 or something?" " shes 15 and she wouldn"t go for a dork like you." " come on Danny boy im 17 I think she would go for me. What do you want her?" " Yeah ok what ever you say." I walk away with that question poundering on me, " Do you want her." I did want her. Thats what scares me the most. My head is telling me no i'm nuts back the hell out now, But my heart longs for this girl that i just met today. I think I am going insane. I go sit down by the pool when Mark comes running out. " Holly and Michelle have been in an accident there in the emergancy room." I jump off the deck and run over to Mark. " I'm going to follow you up man, thats your daughter I wanna be there for yall." " Ok Daniel thanks." I run out to my car and I see Mark and Michelle hop into theres I also see a few other people hop in there car to follow all of us up there. I follow Hollys parents up to the hospital. We all jump out and come together. It was Hollys parents, Mike who works with Mark, and I think Hollys aunt and uncle. We all hustle into the emergancy room lobby where a nurse leads us back to Holly. I see her friend sitting next to her she just looked cuty up but Holly was not in the room. " Shes being tested, shes in bad shap." Hollys friend was in tears I knew it couldnt be good. Mark and Michelle go find the nurses and I just go stand Next to Mike. " Man I don't know what I am going to do if baby girl is hurt.. " I know Mike, we just gotta hope and pray man." I see Mark and Michelle come back and I walk over to them, " whats up?" " There doing some cat scans and stuff she hit her head pretty hard in the colision they want to make sure shes ok but shes going to be kept over night. She wasn"t paying attention to the road and a drunk driver hit her it was his fault so her learners wont be taken away." Michelle walks back out into the lobby along with everyone else. I stayed in the room with Mark and Hollys friend, I think her name is Michelle to. I hear Hollys voice and I heard my name and I look over and see her being wheeled back. I run over to her, " your ok." " WHat are you doing here Daniel?" " I wanted to make sure you were ok I was worried when your dad came out and said you were hurt." She smiled and I follow her back to her room. " Hi Uncle Mike." She said as she saw him. Holly looked at her friend and smiled. " Go home my mom will take you." She sounded so demanding, but her friend got up hugged her and left. I sit in the chair next to her as I see her father come in and talk to her. I didnt want to leave her side. I wanted to stay by her. After a few hours everyone left and it was me and Holly, she had fallen asleep do to the pain pills and i sat there holding her hand and looking at her. She looked so cute sleeping. I couldnt fight the fact that i was falling for a 15 year old. I look at my phone and realize I had a soccer game tonight. I step out of the room and cll my buddy to let him know that I am caught up at the hospital and to find someone to replace me tonight and of course I hear a raft of shit for it. I hear noises that sound like shes up and i quickly hang up the phone and go in her room. She looks at me and smiles. " I am glad you stayed." " I am glad your ok" I say as i grab her hand. She smiles and blushes. " Do you mind if i stay here with you tonight Holly, your dad already knows." " You can stay with me as long as you want." I stare into her eyes and try to grasp that shes only 15, I really wanted to kiss her pretty lips. I grasp her hand tightly and she curiously looks at me. " I am glad I got to meet you today."