Daniels POV

"This food is awesome." I look over at my girlfriend Shawnice and smile. " So how was your game babe?" My game..... I quickly thought about Holly and my heart started pounding. " It was good we smashed it as always." She smiled and grabbed my hand. I put on a fake smile. I wanted to be by Hollys side not this girl. Shawnice and I have been on and off for a year or so. Shes lied to me cheated on me and more but I have always had this feeling for her that made me not want to leave her. I finich my food an go pay the bill. I still had the thoughts of Holly in my head. I could tell that she was mad earlier, I knew that she didnt like me having a girl then kissing her. I am as confused as she is probably. " You ok babe?" I look over and see Shawnice standing there smiling. " Fine babe just thinking about my exam." Shit thats right my buisness exam. Shes going to want to fuck tonight and I have an exam. I take Shawna out to the car and drive her back to her place. She looks at me puzzled, " I thought we could go back to your place..." " I have an exam tomorrow babe." she kisses me and gets out of the car. She waves as I drive off. I felt nothing on that kiss but I cant tell her that. I really need to go home and think for a while. I drive home and go flop on my bed. I lay there in deep thought about Holly. I wanted her next to me. I look at the time 10:00. " I wonder if shes up." I grab my phone and call her. "Hello?" her voice sounded like I woke her up. " hey um did I wake you?" "Sorta but its fine I wasnt sleeping well anyway." "How are you feeling?" "Ok I came home and layed down the rest of the time and my parents are taking good care of me." "Thats good. I wanted to make sure you were ok after that little dizzy spell earlier" She laughed it was a cute tired laugh." I am glad your ok Holly." " thanks. I will get back to my full self sooner or later." " well I will let you go umm I have another game on saturday do you wanna go?" " yeah." Ok I will talk to you later bye." "bye." I hang up the phone with a smile on my face and she was the one to make it that way. I layed there for a good hour just continuesly thinking about her. I was worried about her head and I was also worried about the feelings I had for her. I didnt want Shawnice. She was the least of my concerns. i couldnt just break up with her. yeah I am breaking up with you because I want to date a 15 year old. Thats so fucked up. I should probably be going to bed.