Daniels POV

Her kiss felt amazing I couldnt believe I had kissed her but when she did it back I knew she liked me. As I sit here watching her sleep, I didnt find a single thing wrong with what I just did even though i knew there was supossed to be I wanted her and that kiss made me crave her. I volunteered to take her home today but also said I was going to surprise her by taking her to my game today. As I watch the nurse cone in to wake her up I wanted to say so bad to not disterb her, she looked so cute while she sleeped. She got up not noticing I was here and started to undress. I needed to say something but couldnt find my voice. She took her shirt off and i quickly began to get hard. "uhhh." She turned around and quickly covered herself. " What are you doing back here creep." " I am taking you home sorry I should have said something" She walks into the bathroom and finishes changing and comes out and sits next to me on the couch. I smile and think about when she kissed me. I didnt know how to aproach this. Thee nurse comes in and gives us the papers as she callls for a wheel chair. " Shes still going to be light headed and dizzy so she needs to watch what she does." I smile and agree with her as the wheel chair comes. I decide to wheel her out and Holly looked nerves as I put her in the car. I get in. " Come on be happy your out of there." " I am happy I sm just thinking about earlier." " It wasnt supossed to be like that, i didnt think I would do that...... I am sorry Holly." " no dont be sorry I did it back so it was a willing ordeal we just cant tell anyone. It was something that wasnt supossed to happen but did and thats all I can say." we drive in silence and Holly falls asleep. I drive up to the arena where my game is being hosted. I poke Holly until she awakens. She looks around trying to figure out where we were. "Surprise." " what are we doing here." " I brought you to my soccer game I thought you would like to go somewhere besides your house." I smile and get out of the car and grab my stuff. I watch Holly get out of the car and make sure shes ok I lead her into the arena. I go into the inclosed feild as I watch her take a seat. I go over to the pit and set my bag down, I was the first one there.. figures its the first game no one ever shows up. I start kickicng the ball and could see Hollys amazement. I only met this girl three days ago and she was growing on me but not in a good way.