Hollys POV

He treated me like a queen. After lunch he took me to the movies and then we walked around the avenue. I feel hes treating me more then just a friend. I am scared yet happy. He pulls up to a house. " I wanted to switch to my car, its starting to get cold." He picks me up and carries me to the car. He sets me in and gets in. " I can not thank you enough for what you have done for me." Holly don't thank me, I wanted to do it. I smile as he pulls out of the drive way. He pulls up to my house and as I go to get out of the car he grabs me, " Holly, I love you." Before I could say anything he kisses me. I felt chills go down my body I felt my heart race. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him so intensly. I dug my nails into his back as he bit my neck. " Daniel, I love you to but we cant be together. The age." " I dont care Holly, I cant hold bak my feelings anymore." I grab him and kiss his soft lips, I could feel his tounge trying to get in so I let it. I wanted him I wanted this I wanted more then this. I stopped and looked at him in his sexy green eyes. I got out of the car. Thank god it was only 6 and no one was home. I open the door and watch him drive off. I couldnt conprehend what just happened and I couldnt tell anyone. My head and stomach were in knots. I sat on the pourch. I feel my phone vibrate and I notice it was him. " Were you uncomfortable with what happened." I think of what to type back. " I love you but the age if you can get permission from my parents and your asking not me your 22 im 15 but your kiss was amazing it was better then in the hospital. thanks for everything." I finally went inside. I looked at my phone. He didnt text back. That concerned me..... I lay on my bed sick to my stomach from being nervous and scared. I did not know I would feel like this. I did'nt want to cut him off though. I couldnt do a thing like that. I wanted to be with him and that was normal that I wanted to but it wasnt normal for him to feel the same way and it was definetly not normal for him and I to do what just happened. My phone rings. "Hello." " Hey Holly its Mom umm your father and I got a call earlier from nana shes not doing good so we went up to New York. Dad called someone to come stay with you because we didnt want you to be alone. We love you and we will stay in touch." " Ok mom bye." I hang up the phone and quickly realize I didnt ask who was comming to stay with me. "Shit." I bet they called my aunt or someone I really don't want to stay with. I am just happy I am done school. Yes I am 15 and done school. I skipped a few grades and they called and said since i completed my two tests in 1st and 2nd period to not come back. I just hope by Daniel taking me out that it doesnt affect that. I sit there with so many things in my head. When I hear the door. I get up and open and I couldnt believe at who was standing at my door.