Hollys POV

"Dad, what time is your party Michelle wants to get here to help?" " Umm tell her to get here in about 10 minuetes to set up the party should start at 5 but people will get here earlier n later." I text Michelle and go outside to the back yard to set up for one of my dads famous memorial day parties. I grab some food and set it out as i see Michelle pull up and get out. She had brought some of her fathers lasagna and she hands it to me. "Here woman take this shit before I drop it." "Nice to see you to Michelle." I take the tray and set it out for the guests. "So whos all invited to the party Holly?" "Umm i know its Shawn n Uncle Mike for sure but its people from my fathers work and mom has some friends comming other then that i have no clue." I walk into the house and slip into my bikini and walk outside to the pool deck and lie down to tan. Michelle follows with her swim suite on and jumps right in And splashes me "ass". she laughs and swims around. I see a car pull up. it was a buick. great someone old. I stare to see who gets out and it wasn't an old man. He was tall, skinny, sexy. He walks to the trunk and pulls out a bag and a case of Rolling Rock. Michelle looks at me with total confusion. " the hell are you looking at?" " Michelle a hot sexy guy has just arrived" " Oh god." As i look over he is already in the yard and talking to my father. How the hell does a 46 year old become friends with someone young..... Midlife crisis maybe. My mom comes out and talks to my father and the guy. "Holly can you come over here for a minuete?" I do as my father wishes and walk over to him. " Holly, this is Daniel, Daniel, this is my 15 year old Holly." "Its nice to meet you Holly." I feel my face get blood red as he smiles at me. " H Hhi Ddaniel." I quickly run back over to the pool and jump in. " OMG hes so sexy." " Wow Holly, really? Hes like 21 or so and your 15 its never going to happen." " You never know chelle you never know.