Hollys POV

That ball was quickly moving closer to Daniels goal I was hopeing he would save it and he did. I was amazed at how well Daniel played. I was surprised he even brought me here after all that happened, but hes right its water under the bridge were friends which I am fine with. I watch the score board there was 20 secounds left and I knew Daniel had it. For a goaly he was great. I started to get really light headed so I went to the bathroom and splashed my face. I quickly felt myself get weak so I sat on the floor. I didnt feel to great about sitting on the dirt and scum in here so I slowly made my way out to the hall, where i saw Daniel standing there. I picked my self up and acted like nothing was wrong. " You played great." " Ehh" " Well I think you did great good game." He looks at me puzzled, " Are you ok?" He asks as I am struggling to keep myself together and not colapse. " I am fine." I take a step forward and hit the ground. I felt so embarrised from all of this. I swat his hand as he goes to pick me up. " What the hell Holly I am just trying to help" I get up and walk out to the car. I open the door and sit. He comes out and doesnt say a word to me. We drove home in silence. He pulls up to my house. " Thanks for you know.... everything." " I enjoyed hanging with you, your like a sister to me and again im sorry for earlier." I smile and get out of the car. I walk up to the door and wave as I go in. My parents were still up and asked how my day was. "Fine." I replied and went striaght to my room. I was lost and confused. I still liked him I wanted to be with him I had fallen for him but apparently he didnt feel the same about me. I wanted to cry but i knew it wouldnt do any good. So I layed there in deep thought trying to hold back the tears.