Chapter 11

It was strange the last time he remembers he nodded off and now he was at a park. The park seemed familiar to him but he just couldn't remember where this was nor what he was doing here. One other thing was making him confused why the heck was he so small? Could it be that this is a dream? It was possible after all he nodded off so it made sense. His body was moving on its own. It was like he would be just watching a movie. In front of him, he could see a boy, the boy looked like the male he saw in his last dream. The same turquoise hair color but like before he couldn't see his face. He could feel a huge grin forming on his lips as he ran up to that person and hugging him tightly. The boy was hugging him back and he could feel his heart jumps a bit. Why was he feeling happy to see him and why does his heart hurt when he thought about him. And why was he missing him? That was not making any sense to him. As they let go of each other they were talking. But like the last time, he couldn't hear what the two of them were talking.

Soon he saw two people running up to them. One was a girl. The girl had a bright red hair color and like with the boy he couldn't see her face as well. Then there was the boy who had white hair. Both seemed familiar as well to him and his body was actually going like on autopilot. He was frantically waving at them. His grin never changed and he felt happy to see them. Both were jumped at the same time in a group hug so that everyone fell down and laughing. At least that is what he can hear. With that everything got blurry and Jaden's slowly beginning to wake up...
________________________________________________________________________________

Everything was dark where she was. The ground was cold. You ask where she was? You see she kind off got kidnapped. She was bound on her wrists and ankles. Her heartbeat was fast and she was in reality scared but she tried to stay calm. It wasn't good for her health. She knew that her friends would come to her rescue. It wasn't the first time that she got in danger. 

How did she end up like this...

Flashback

The day for her was normal other than her brother wasn't here with her. Normally she wouldn't be alone walking after school. You ask why her brother isn't her you see he got sadly sick. It was now a day after Jaden got unconscious. That meant to her that she had to go alone to school, which she wasn't exactly happy about it but that was something that she couldn't change. Right now she wasn't just worried about her brother but about Jaden as well. That duel was awesome but she didn't expect that changes at the beginning at the duel. It was probably because of that card Polymerization. Still, that duel stayed on her mind and her brother hasn't stopped talking about it. Everyone was impressed by that duel and she was the same. Luna hoped that he was fine.

//He must have been exhausted after that duel.\\

Right now it was early evening and the school had finally finished. Which led to her walking alone at this moment. Her friends had some school activities which led to her being alone at this moment. It was creepy walking alone at night and unusual for her. Normally she was always with her brother. He was so protective to her and she was glad about it but sometimes he was too clingy for her opinion. Oh well, that's how Leo is and he still loved him dearly.

Suddenly she felt someone's eyes on her. It made her have a shiver going down her spine. With that, she was beginning to quicken her pace. She felt scared and wished at this moment she wouldn't be alone. 

Click.....
.
.
.

Clack...

She heard the clicking noise behind her from shoes. That was it! She wouldn't just let her someone follow her. So she was beginning to run as fast as her legs were carrying her. The same noise was still following her which now she knew she would not be fast enough. So the first person that came into her mind was her brother. Sadly she couldn't call him as pager was still at home. Oh, how careless she was...