maintain the lie

It's Friday and there's nothing to do in school so I decided to get like 30 minutes late. I went downstairs and looked around "Eomma? Where's Jungkook hyung?" I asked, I know only boys younger than him and call him Hyung but, I don't care, and neither does my parents and him, also our older brother, they don't mind as long as it's just here at home.

"They have a photoshoot honey" she replied
"Ah! Right, I remember" I said as I snapped my fingers "and appa?"

"He's at work dear" she replied as she place our food dorm breakfast. It was new to me since it's whenever it's only eomma and me, she'll cook like 2 dishes only but now, just wow, it's like 4 dishes and even the favorite food of Jung hyuk Hyung, she cooked it

"Eo-eomma, is.. there something I don't know?" I asked as I stared at the foods infront of me

"Uhm, no honey, hehe" she laughed nervously

"Somethings fishy going on here eomma"

"Honey, I just want to cook more food, since I'm just in the mood" I slowly nodded and helped her prepare the table.

After eating I went upstairs and prepared my bag. I woke up at 4 am and I went straight back here since it was just 5 blocks away from here so I walked. I placed a notebook, my charger, my phone and a power bank since I'm guessing there's nothing much to do, after what our teacher announced to us.

After I prepared I went in my bathroom and took a bath and took my time in there.

5 minutes later.

I'm done, I feel refresh. I put on my p.e pants and a t-shirt. I still have 22 minutes left and I'll head off to school. I looked out my left window, where it's facing Kazuki's window and where the bridge is. I went out and walked to his home, I opened his window and jumped in. His room's still the same, but it had small changes. I looked around his room but I didn't touch anything since I don't have his permission. Then, my eyes were caught to a door that's been blocked by a small closet. I walked towards it and took a small peak, enough for me to look what's outside and, I was surprised to what I saw, a bridge just like Kazuki and mine. ' Is there's something he's not telling me?' I thought as I examined what's inside the other side. I slowly moved the small closet out of the way and tried my best not to make any noise. Then I slowly twisted the knob and gladly it opened. 'It's,  open... of course you idiot it can only be locked here in the inside' I mentally scolded myself. I then walked towards and a familiar room is what I saw. It's feels like, I've been in their, then I saw someone came in. I immediately crouched and hoped that person didn't see me. I took a small peak and saw....
"H-hueningkai?" I whispered, just for me to hear. I sat down and think to myself.

'Wha- why, what's going on?!' 'Am i living in a lie?!' 'Is this just a coincidence?! But why is my name and Kazuki's name are on his wall?!'
Tons of questions were flooding my mind that doesn't have a single answer to it.
Then my head started to hurt. A, lost memory I guess, shot back.

"YA! Y/N, WAIT UP!"  A child that's about 3 or 4 years old called

3 kids were laughing and playing tag in the playground, joy and happiness were plastered in their faces, as if nothing could break them apart. Y/n tripped and scrapped her knee. Both boys were panicking not knowing what to do. Soon enough the girl's brother came running to them "What happend?" He asked "she accidentally tripped and scrapped her knee" one of the boys explained, the elder boy nodded and carried his sister. "Hueningkai, Kazuki, go home now ok?, you'll play as soon as her wound gets treated" he smiled at them, the so called Hueningkai and Kazuki smiled "ne!, Jungkook hyung!" Both went running to thier respective homes.

"W-was, was it real?!" I asked myself in frustration. I went back to my room and shut my window and locked it.

I

t was already 7:30. I shaked my head and grabbed my bag and went downstairs. And went straight to school when I entered the car.

TBC