childhood bonding

"Ya, Y/n?" Hueningkai called me as he entered soobin's room where I'm currently at. "Ne?"

"Ah! You're awake, uhm, wanna go out for some snack? The others are not home" he said, I smiled at him and nodded.

Kai's p.o.v

A big smile formed on my lips as I got out and changed my clothes. One I was done I went back to where y/n.

"Y/n? You ready?" I asked as I knocked "Yeah, I am" she then opened the door. We actually need to snuck in her room just to get enough clothes for her, but we asked her friend Yonna to take all of the clothes, WE'RE NOT PERVERT!.

"Who are you texting?" I asked "soobin oppa,  I told him were going to be out for a while" this feeling again.
"Oh, ok, anyways! I want to show you alot of stuff" I cheered as I grabbed her hand and stormed out and locked the door.

We went to the playground where we used to play since we were still kids.

"Oh? What are we doing here?" She asked
"Uh, hahaha,  I just want to take you here to where me and my friend played when we were still kids" I nervously

She smiled and nodded "I guess we're the same" she then walked around the playground "I remember me and Kazuki were playing tag me being so stupidly clumsy" she laughed "I scraped my knee badly, and he was panicking not knowing what to do" I laughed with her, although I know I'm with them when that happend.

"So he called your brother?" I said as I look at her, she stared back "yeah" she chuckled and continued to roam around.

"Ya! Y/n! Stand over there!" I told her as I pulled out my camera, she then did the same pose in the same exact place where we three had our picture together. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Next we went to a cat café. We went inside and she was shock whilst seeing the kitties and fully grown cats.

"Gaah!!, their so cute!" She exclaimed happily and took two cats and played with them. I smiled watching her happy and smiling, I really wish this would last forever. 

I asked her "What's your favorite drink?"
"(Favorite drink)" she replied. I nodded and nday ordered up and asked if they have foods for the cats.

I sat on table 2 and waited for our order and I gave her the food for the cats and played with the cats with her.

She took out her phone and took a pic with the cats. She then put up the angle for me, the cats and her to be fit in the screen and took a pic.

We got our order and went back and sat on table 2. "Thank you" she said as she drinks her drink. "You're welcome" I said and smiled.

(OK! SO, I'M REMOVING THE BULLIES AND MAKING THE READER'S BDAY ON NOV. 4 2002, I KNOW I MADE SOME MISTAKES, I'M SORRY. ALSO THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK, NOW LET'S GET BACK!))

"I wanna tell you something.."

'Should I tell her the truth?'