feelings

Soobin's p.o.v
It's been 2 days since I found her unconscious at the side of the road. She got bruises all over her and a deep cut on her right arms. It bothering me and making me worried, especially Hueningkai and the other.

"Ya, soobin Hyung?, is she awake?" Hueningkai came in my room where I laid her down. I shrugged at his question as I look at her. "She'll be alright, I assure you"

"Also, jungkook Hyung keeps on calling me and I don't know what to do!" He exclaimed

Then beomgyu came in "we need to shoot for our cat and dog music video, and manager's furious because Kai isn't answering" Beomgyu said and we both looked at Kai.

"What? I thought it's really Jungkook hyung and I thought he already knows!".

"She can't go to school" I said "Yep, also, lucky for her, there's no school tomorrow and the following weeks" Beomgyu added making us feel abit relieved.

"Well,  let's go before they come and pick us up" Hueningkai said and we both agreed.

*time skip*

Hueningkai's p.o.v

It's been hours now and we've already finished our shooting. I went straight ahead to soobin's room to check on y/n. And as expected, she's still not in conscious. I sighed and took a chair and placed it beside her bed and sat down. I'm looking at her as I regret everything I did. 'Maybe Kazuki's right, maybe it was better that you suffered from amnesia' I thought. I caress her soft hair and her skin. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

30 minutes passed and she's still not awake. I sighed and looked over my phone.

Hours passed and she finally woke up. Well, she jerked up making me jump in surprise and fall on my back making a loud noise.

"Y-ya! Kai!, are you alright?!" She said as she got out of bed and went to me. "Ye-yep, I'm good, are you ok now?" I asked back and she nodded holding her head. "Who's room is this?" She asked

"My room" we looked at soobin who had a smile on his face, he then hugged her and cuffed her face. "Ya!! What happend to you?!, why we're you all bruised up!? Who did that to you?" He asked worryingly

"I.. uh... i accidentally hurt myself.. haha" I know she's lying and something not right to what happend to her.

"Aish! Be carefull next time! You got us all worried"

"Y/n?! Is she ok? Who fell?" Taehyung bursted in next. I raised my hand.

"Kai? What happend to you? And y/n you're awake!" He then hugged her.  They both were keeping her company and talking to her. This feeling's weird, like.. I've got this before, what is it called?.....

Am I,  jealous?