31

The room was filled with silence as the family and two guests eat together, until someone broke it.

"Uhm, anyways, uh.." Jung Hyun stutter, trying to think of a topic

"How's Junie?" Yeonjun suddenly spoke as he looks at y/n. Jung Hyun sighed in relief.

"He's doing fine. In fact, he's starting to love it here, especially in my room." She said "i just need to buy him a cat house where he can sleep" she said as she took a bite of her food.

"I'll go with you if you're going to buy one!" Hueningkai exclaimed "i--I need one for my dog too!"

Y/n, yeonjun and the others looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you have one already?" Asked yeonjun "I have a new dog, the dog that beomgyu took photos with in our cat & dog jacket shooting" he glared and eats his food

"Ok, it's getting hot around here!, ho!!" Jung Hyun said as he waved his hand to his direction imitating a hand fan.

They were done eating and Jung Hyun helped his mom wash the dishes and their father went straight to work. Leaving yeonjun, Hueningkai and y/n in the living room.

'Why are these two here anyways' She thought as she pets Sean. "Y/n, wanna go to a cat café? There's a new one just few blocks away" Yeonjun offered getting her full attention with her eyes glistening. "When? where? Sean's gonna have new friends!" She held the cat up and smiled.

"I'll get you later around 1pm, we still need to practice" he laughed nervously and dragged Hueningkai with him outside the house

"Bye y/n!!" He said and went out shutting the door behind him.

"Hyung, do you really like her?" Hueningkai asked. Yeonjun sighed and nodded and walked pass him. "I won't let you or anyone take her from me" he said and walked back to the car and waited for Kai to get in.

*Bighit building*

Bts finally came back to Korea and went to Bighit's building first. The txt members were all in the practice room just chilling and the door suddenly opened showing Jungkook. 

"YA! I HEARD YOU GUYS WERE HANGING OUT WITH Y/N, HOW'S SHE??" He asked happily and the others then came in

"Rivalry" Taehyung smirked as he looked at the others.

"Huh?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion

"Kookie, it means, they all like your sister" Taehyung chuckled as he pats his back and sat with the other txt members and grabbed some pizzas that on the floor and eats with them, so did Jungkook and the others.

*time skip*

Bang PD-nim texted RM that they'll be having a few weeks of break. After RM told them they jump happily.

"Who's place again?" Jungkook asked

"Yours!!" They all said in unison, including the new boy group members.

"You just want there because you can see y/n!!" He pouted and shook his head

They all pleaded and after a few minutes he sighed and agreed.

*time skip in Jungkook's house*

The doorbell rang and y/n went to get it, leaving Sean playing with the yarn ball.

"Yes--" Her eyes widen as she saw her brother "KOOKIE!!" She gave him and bear hug. "Lemme guess, your manager gave you and break right?" She asked with and smile and they all nodded.

"Ya!, dont you miss your sunshine??" Jhope asked
"What about your alien bro?" V pouted cutely
"What about us?" Jin, Jimin,  RM and suga said in unison

"Of course I did!!" She replied and gave them all hugs

They all went inside. Jungkook's Bandmates went to the same room they occupied before.

*time skip, bought you by the hyung line of bts and the maknae and fake maknae of TxT*

1pm, y/n wore her casual outfit and waited for yeonjun in the living room and sat on the sofa. Taehyung then came in and sat beside her.

He looked at her and noticed her spacing out. "Going with someone?" He suddenly asked getting her attention

"Ah!, just with yeonjun oppa and... Kai" y/n whisper the last name.

"Yah, dont tell me you like one of them already!, you're still young!" He acted like a mother. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "Yah yah," he hugged back "Your date will be messy" he chuckled as he ruffled my hair and tried to cheer my up with the weird faces and stupid jokes he's been saying and doing as I waited for those two.

Then yeonjun called from behind. "Y/n, sorry for waiting you" He said shyly, he was all dressed up and so was Kai who's standing beside him.

"Yah! You two better not hurt this little alien beside me! Not just you two but your other members!" He warned and smiled at them sheepishly. clearly by his voice he's scolscolding them and ends up with a smiled giving them hint that he'll scold them even more if they hurt me. "OPPA, DONT SCARE THEM! LOOK AT THEIR FACES" I said as I laughed hard.

After that we went to the cat café yeonjun was saying.

"Aigoo~! It's the same place me and Kai went!" I said happily as I went in and find my favorite cat, of course I didn't bring Sean cause he's probably gonna be jealous of all this cute cat.