Author's Note

Hey guys! This is not a chapter. But I just wanted to give a thank you to everyone who has contributed to this story. The readers, voters, and commenters have really helped me through this story. Thank you all so much! I started this story because:

1. Supergirl is my favourite superhero.
2. I wanted to share my writing with others.

And third... I wanted to do something that felt like there was a chance for Kara to get everything she deserves. She had something different with Mon-El than she did with James. Mon-El knew what she was going through and he made her feel like she was the only thing that mattered. He brought out her human side. With this, I wanted to give a message to all people who read this.

Love comes and goes with different people throughout your life. No matter what it will always be there. Maybe not always obvious but it is always there. There is someone out there that is just right for you. Skye feels lost without her mom, but she still has her family that loves her. Kara goes through the same thing when she loses her home and Mon-El, but she had Alex, and her friends and that is my point. You are never unloved. Never doubt that you will find that someone. And NEVER change who you are to get it. You are who you are meant to be!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

I hope my story gives you the hope that love will never be gone from your life, because just like the universe....

Love goes on for Infinity.

Thank you to everyone who has made it this far! I love you all!

#spreadthelove 💗 💖

-@ShineBright03