Explore Video(Colby)

I woke up to feeling someone kissing every inch of my face. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing my wonderful boyfriend Colby. I smile and laughed.

"I love you. But can you come with Jake, Corey, Sam and I to a abandoned, haunted asylum?" Colby asked hopeful.

"sure." I said tiredly sitting up.

"really? that easy?" Colby said shocked. I shrugged. "Get ready, we leave in 1 hour." 

I nodded and leaned into him. He rubbed my back and kissed my head.

I got up and walked over to Colby's dresser since I recently moved in with Colby, in the trap house. I grabbed a nirvana shirt and shorts, taking them into the bathroom showering.

I got out of the shower and got dressed also putting on socks and Doc Martins and glasses. I did some makeup and walked downstairs. I saw everyone who was going which was Jake, Colby, Corey, and Sam.

"Ready?" Colby asked as he pulled me over to him by my waist. I nodded.

"we have a 5 hour drive to the place." Same said grabbing his keys.

"5 hours?" I asked. Sam nodded laughing. We got in his car and started driving. Corey was in passenger, Sam was driving, Colby, Jake and I were in the back. Me in the middle.

Sam started driving and I went on my phone, scrolling through instagram. I moved over on top of Colby's lap so I was on top of him and started dosing off to sleep while he stroked my hair.

 I moved over on top of Colby's lap so I was on top of him and started dosing off to sleep while he stroked my hair

(like this

~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~

Colby POV

We pulled up to the gate around the asylum. Y/N was still sleeping in my lap, I kissed her cheek and she snuggled more into my chest.

"Baby we're here. come on you gotta get up." I whispered. She nodded sitting up. all the boys were outside waiting. I opened the door and she kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away smiling. We got out and went up to the boys.

Y/N's POV

We had to climb the fence so Corey went first, then Sam, then Jake, me, and then Colby. We all had our own cameras filming our view. We all walked into the asylum and saw the lobby that was covered in graffiti.

"I say we split up." Sam said. Corey had wide eyes. "Corey it is a giant asylum, we have to cover it all and we all have cameras so there is no pint of filming the same things." everyone nodded.

"stay safe please." Colby whispered hugging me. I nodded and tippy-toed to kiss him. I smiled and stepped out of his embrace. We split up and I went on the 3 floor out of 4. I got out my flashlight and recorded interesting things.

"Okay guys its y/n and i am on the third floor, Colby and i think Sam split up on the first, Corey is on the second, and Jake is on the third floor." I said to the camera setting it down on a old cart in the hallway so I can research the place.

"so apparently the first floor is not very haunted or the second. The third is the most haunted. of course. and the fourth is not as haunted as the third. And i'm of course on the most haunted floor. well lets go explore." I said grabbing the camera and filming me walking around. 

"Okay guys this looks like one of those rooms they put crazy people in with the padding on the floors and walls so they can't hurt themselves. Wow its really weird to see this in real life." I said touching the padding.I heard a door slam close by. "What was that?" 

"Guys did you hear that? lets go check it out." I walked out of the room and where I heard the noise. Then a door right in front of me slammed shut. Then another, and another, and another.

"Oh my god." I said shaking. It finally stopped but I was still shaking. I decided to keep walking around, eventually I found a medical looking room. I opened the door and saw a bed and a cart full of supplies, there was also blood on the supplies and bed and on the walls. 

"Guys. There is blood every where" I said aiming the camera at all the blood. "lets get out of this room." I said but the door slammed shut. I gulped ad went to open it when I heard the cart fly across the room. I turned around and all the supplies and car was on the floor. The bed started moving, that's when I opened the door and ran.

I ran up the stairs to the closest person, Jake.I was crying at this point but i was still filming. I ran up the stairs and opened the door at the top. I heard Jake start to panic at the sound of my footsteps.

Jake Pov

"guys do you hear that?" I said talking to my camera. I then heard familiar sobs, Y/N. I saw her turn the corner and when I saw her crying and looking traumatized I put the camera down but it could still see me. She ran into my arms and cried.

Y/N pov

I saw Jake and ran into his arms and started crying harder.

"whats wrong?" he asked pulling away.

"I-I- Just w-watch the footage." I said handing him the camera. He looked through the video and then took out his phone and typed something I assumed he was texting Colby.

  I heard vigorous footsteps and then the door open and close and the steps get closer. I couldn't see cause my head was in my hands. I felt myself being picked up and carried out. I felt fresh air                                                          but i was already falling asleep.      

I woke up in Colby's bed and felt safe. he was holding me and looked so cute. I snuggled back into his chest and fell asleep                                                              

A/N: its long i know but I just kept on thinking of things soooo... hope you enjoyed c:           

I take requests!!!!