surprise?(Jake)

I took out my vlog camera and sat on the balcony pressing record.

"Hey guys it me Y/N, and today I am very bored and basic looking sooooo I am going to change it up. Lets go to the first destination." I said covering the lens with my hand. 

I walked back in to see Jake in the kitchen. I walked in and went over to him. I hugged him from behind. 

"I'm going out." I said and he turned around in my arms. I was quite short compared to him so he picked me up. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away smiling. 

"be careful. I love you" He said smiling.

"love you too." I said walking out the door with my camera, phone, wallet, and car keys in my small purse.

I drove to a hair salon and when I found a good one I went in.

"Hi, I wanna get my whole head died." I said to the girl at the counter.

"follow me." She smiled.

~~~

"Oh my god I love it, thank you" I smiled

"that will be $185.56" I handed her $200. she gave me my change and I went out to my car. I took out my camera.

"Hey guys! I didnt explain what I was doing in the intro earlier but here so the first thing I did. I died my hair and got it styled. now i'm gonna do something I have been wanting to do for a while lets go." I covered the camera and put it away.

~~~

I pulled up to a piercing and tattoo parlor. I walked in and told the man what I wanted.

~~~

I got in my car ad smiled. I got out my camera again.

"So hey. I just got done everything I wanted to do and this is what i did" i smiled.

 So yeah lets go show Jake!" I said to the camera

~~~

I got home and walked in I turned my camera around so it was facing Jake.

"Jakey" I said getting his attention. He looked up and looked shocked and then smiled. I turned the camera towards myself. "so?" 

"I love it" he said coming over and getting into frame. I filmed a outro and put the camera down. I looked up at Jake who was touching my hair. I laughed.

"Lets go to bed, I'm tired." I said hugging Jake.