blind hide and seek ( Sam )

Sam was outside counting while everyone hid. I saw the cabinet above the fridge and I ran to get Colby, who wasn't hidden yet.

" Colby. come help me." I whispered walking back into the kitchen. Colby came in and looked at me confused.

"what?" he asked.

"help me up there." I pointed to the cabinet. Colby picked me up by my waist and I got in the cabinet leaving one door open so I could see. Kevin hid on the counter across from the fridge.

Sam came in and started going around the apartment. He went into a few rooms and then came to the kitchen. He was going around the counter and hit Kevin's leg. He aimed the gun at him and shot him.

~~~ time skip ~~~

everyone else was out and Sam was searching for me.

"Y/N is tiny. all the rooms are closed off except for the kitchen. I think she is in a cabinet." I heard Sam say. I heard a bunch of  bangs until one was right outside of the cabinet.

"is she in here?" Sam said and opened one of the doors. he felt around with the gun, and then shot it right at my face.

"owwwwww" I groaned. he shot me right in the eye. Sam took off the blindfold and looked worried.

I held my eye and laughed. I crawled out of the cabinet and Sam reached up and grabbed my hips pulling me down.

"i'm sorry." he said looking at my eye. I laughed.

" Sam it's fine." I flicked his nose. He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss until I felt someone pick me up.

" I will save you sam! this creature was eating your face!" Colby said and held me over his shoulder.

"Colby! Stop! please!" I yelled laughing. everyone else was laughing by the time Colby was holding me over the balcony.

"nooooo stoop Colby!" I yelled clutching onto him arms as tight as I could. he laughed and pulled me back into the apartment and threw me on the couch. 

~~~timeskip~~~

Everyone left about 10 minutes ago. I was sitting on the couch on my phone, Sam was cleaning up the things that were on the floor. 

"Wanna watch a movie and eat the rest of the pizza?" Sam said. I looked up and saw him leaning over the back of the couch. 

"um yes." I said rolling off the couch and skipping over to the kitchen. I opened each one of the 5 pizza boxes until I found the one with 2 slices of pepperoni. I reached up to the cabinet with the plastic plates and opened it.

I tried to grab a plate but I couldn't reach it. I turned around to see Sam leaning against the counter watching me.

"help?" I asked. He shook his head. I groaned and turned back around, I jumped up on top of the counter and grabbed a plate.

I hopped off the counter and looked at Sam. He was smiling, I pouted at him and then turned around putting the slices of pizza on the plate and putting it in the microwave for a minute.

I felt as arms went around my waist and picked me up. I let out a small scream and held onto his arms. He put me down once my pizza was done. I jumped out of his arms and ran to the microwave, getting my pizza and walking back to the living room while Sam made his pizza.

~~~

We both finished our pizza and we were on our second movie. Sam was laying on his back, I was laying next to him against the back of the couch.

Sam ran his fingers through my hair. 

"goodnight bub." I said closing my eyes.

"goodnight." He said and kissed my forehead

640 words