i'm sorry ( Colby) part 1

I was broken after me and Colby broke up due to me over reacting to a argument, two months ago. I dragged myself out of bed and got in the shower. some days i was too miserable to even get up.

I got out of the shower and pulled on a skirt. I saw one of Colby's shirts on my dresser. I hesitantly grabbed it and put it on along with fishnets and converse. I put on makeup and did my hair.

 I put on makeup and did my hair

I went outside of my apartment and locked my door

I went outside of my apartment and locked my door. I took the elevator down to the parking garage and got in my car. I drove to the building my concert was being held at. 

I parked and took my keys out. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You can do this." I said to myself. I got out of my car and saw all my fans standing outside, I walked up to the building waving and smiling at them on the way, my anxiety kicking in. Once I was inside I took the elevator up to the 5th floor and got everything set up.

I was on the stage and got bored so I hummed as I danced around on the stage, I froze when I heard the door close. I looked toward the door and saw Jake, Elton, Corey, Sam, Aaron, Katrina, and Devyn.

I smiled and ran off stage and went to hug them all. As I was hugging my best friend in the group, Jake, I saw Colby standing behind all of them. My smile immediately faded and realized I was wearing his shirt.

I stopped hugging Jake and me and Colby made eye contact. I blushed and turned away.

" You guys want first row?" I said walking down the aisle.

"Y/N ten minutes til fans come in!" My agent yelled

"okay!" I yelled back and ran back up on stage and finished setting up the microphone, I looked up and made eye contact with Colby. He has dark bags under his eyes and broken out skin. I sighed.

~~~time skip~~~

I had already sung 6 songs and I was about to sing my last song, The song I wrote after me and Colby seperated. All my fans and friends knew it was about him. I saw all my fans sitting in the seats and started getting nervous

"Hey um guys I am gonna go get some water if you don't mind." I smiled and walked behind the curtains. I went to the water fountain and got a small cup full. And sat down against the wall.

"Y/N come on get back out there you can't take breaks!" My Agent came from a room. I stood up and fixed my skirt giving him a thumbs up and walked back out taking a seat on the stool in front of the microphone.

I sighed as the music started playing. I played with the sleeve of Colby's shirt and sat up straight. as I started to sing.(Play the song now)

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die as a happy girl I'm sureWhen you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my sideBut If you loved m
Why'd leave meTake my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebodylike you Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh'Cause you brought out the best of me
A part of me I'd never seen
You took my soul wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screensBut If you loved me
Why did you leave me
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebodyOoh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh ah
Ooh oh

I finished and looked up meeting Colby's eye contact. My chest tightened up and I felt as if i couldn't breath. 

"I'll see you guys who bought VIP in a few minutes Love you all!" I said trying to fake the best smile I could. I walked off stage and felt as an anxiety attack came in. My eyes were watering at this point. I opened the doors and paced around the lobby. I found myself crying and digging my fingernails into my palm.

after sitting on the floor for 5 minutes I headed back into the room and saw everyone still sitting there. I walked back down the aisle. My makeup was smeared and ruined. I sat on the stage and started talking.

"Hey." I took a breath "don't make fun of me my makeup is ruined." I let out a small luagh, the people in the audience laughed a little as well.

"um I just wanted to say a message to a special someone in the audience" I rubbed my hands together and sighed." I miss you, a lot. and I am so sorry for being over dramatic and walking out on you. It's hard for me to even get out of bed in the morning sometimes." I started to cry more " I just m-miss you so much. So if you can please forgive me, I'll do anything... Just please." I cried and looked at Colby. 

His face softened and I saw a tear fall from his eye. The whole crowd was silent. I felt as I started having a panic attack. I got off the stool and sunk to the floor. I couldn't stop crying and felt like I couldn't breath. I saw Jake go to stand up but Colby pushed him down and ran up on the stage, over to me.