Colby - i'm back

Lonely. All i feel is loneliness. In my sleepy state the house was silent, but as i started to get all my senses back I could hear the loud yelling from downstairs. Sam and Colby were still in New Jersey. I looked over to my phone on the night stand to see a few notifications.

b00b<3 - Good morning baby :) we'll be home is exactly a week! Can't wait to see you in person again :)                                                                                                                                                       7:30 am

I pushed the comforter off of me and sat up to stretch. slowly i stood up from the bed and shuffled over to the closet, grabbing a crop top, short overalls, and knee high socks. I quickly got changed and did my makeup quite natural. Finally I did two french braids and left Colby's room heading down stairs. 

As soon as I stepped off the first step I felt arms around me, picking me up and bringing me somewhere.

"agh" I squealed. I was thrown down on the couch by the person. I looked up to see Jake.

"Y/n put this on" Jake threw a blindfold at me. I saw Corey with a camera behind him.

"okay?"i said carefully pulling it over my eyes. Jake's hand held mine as he pulled me up from the couch. He started walking and I slowly followed. Jake opened the front door and led me out.

He stopped by the bricks holding soil with flowers in it, planted by me and Kat. I carefully sat on the bricks with my hands folded in my lap nervously.

I heard people walking around.

"can I open my eyes now?" I asked impatiently.

"yep." I heard Jake say.

I slowly took off the blindfold and placed it next to me. I was blind for a few seconds since i hadn't seen the sun for a  while. I looked in front of me and saw Colby standing there smiling.

My heart stopped for a second as I jumped up and ran full speed toward Colby. I jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder.He laughed as I hugged him tighter.

"Hey,look at me." he said softly. I pulled away slightly sniffling and looked at him. "i'm back. For a long time. I'm not leaving for a very, very long time. I missed you too much." 

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

AUTHOR NOTE

Hi I know i like died but i have been busy, very busty but i got a new keyboard so i am going to try to update a lot more now since I haven't and I have 1.6k reads?!  Thank you so much but i'm back for a while as well :) i'M GOING TO WRITE A FEW IMAGINES TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL SO SEE YOU THEN !!!