Overnight (Elton)

Elton, Corey, Colby, Sam, Aaron, and I were trying to stay overnight at a trampoline park. We forced Aaron to come, even though he didn't want to. 

The park was closing in 15 minutes so Elton decided to film t he intro. We all got in front of the logo and set up the camera on a railing. Elton grabbed my hand and started the intro. This was for a TFIL video.

"Hey guys we are at a trampoline park and we are trying to stay overnight. I am here with Colby, Sam, Aaron, Sam, and Y/N of course. We have to hide soon because they close in about 10 minutes. so lets go." He said picking up the camera.

"Last time we were here we got caught we left our shoes out so we are gonna hide under the trampolines, with our shoes this time." Colby added. We saw the entrance to under the trampolines, I went first, then Colby, Sam, Corey, Aaron, and finally Elton.

We hid in the darkest corner and waited.

Time skip

I had my head on Elton's shoulder and I was looking at his phone while he was on Instagram. The lights turned off an hour ago but we waited to make sure no one was in the place anymore.

"Okay it should be clear now. lets go." Elton said standing up. He put out his hand to help me up. I smiled and grabbed his hand and stood up

We got out of hiding and decided to jump around after turning on lights.

Time skip

"did you leave the lights on?" A voice asked. We all froze in shock. We heard footsteps coming closer. 

"Follow me." Elton whisper yelled. We all quietly followed him to the back of the trampoline park. He opened the back door and we all rushed out.

Once we were all out we ran to the car, We took Corey's car here so he started driving. Colby was passenger. Aaron, Sam and Elton were in the back, leaving me. I sat on Elton's lap. I had my head under his chin while re rubbed my back.

"Y/N, are you tired?" Elton whispered in my ear. I nodded " Go to sleep. we have a long ride"

I cuddled into his chest more and slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.