Cheating prank(Corey)

Corey POV

"Hey guys I am here with Katrina or Sam's girlfriend. Today i am doing the cheating prank on Y/N we have to hurry cause she is five minutes away so lets go." I took off my shirts and me and Kat got in me and Y/N's bed.

Y/N POV

I pulled up to the house and parked, locking the gate. I walked in the house hanging my keys on the key holder. I walked up stairs and towards me and Corey's room. I opened the door and heard giggling, female giggling.

My heart dropped. I walked farther in and around the corner and I saw Kat and Corey in bed. My eyes started watering, Corey looked over at me and I ran out of the room almost falling since I had wedges on. I ran downstairs and ran into Jake.

I started sobbing into his chest. He realized I was crying and hugged me. I continued crying as I heard Corey coming downstairs. I untangeled myself from Jake and ran outside, I couldn't face him right now.

"Y/N its a prank!" Corey yelled. I froze. I walked over to him and punched his arm, repeatedly. He held me close to him and I gave up punching him and just cried. 

"I thought you didn't love me anymore." I cried.

"no no no I love you so much." He said stroking my hair.