.Prolougue.

Daniel James Seavey is your normal teenage boy who lives a perfect life. He's got the looks, intelligence, the humour, money and friends. He's the most popular and richest in their school and also he's Bisexual. His parents are businessman and woman who owns a big company called Seavey Inc. Which they own most of the farmlands in Portland (a/n i'll explain it more later in the story). Daniel always get everything he wants. BUT the only thing that he can never get or having a hard time to get is the school nerd, Corbyn Matthew Besson.

Corbyn Matthew Besson also lives a perfect but the only thing is that they are poor. But that doesn't get in their way all the time. His mom is a cashier in target and his father works in the construction. They get paid enough for them to buy food and pay for their house, but they don't have the extra money to buy things for their house and for clothing.

Corbyn is the smartest in their school and all the teachers love him. He's also an outcast, people doesn't talk to him because he's a nerd or they don't even know that he exist. He's also gay and he has a huge crush on Jonah Marais, the jock of their school who is also the best friend of Daniel also which Corbyn hates so much.

But what happens when Daniel started to put all his attention to Corbyn just so he can be with him and call him 'His".

———————-

A/N: sorry if my grammar is bad! English is not my first language! Sorry! So bare with me! 😊😊