Chapter 8 - .it's you.

"Do you like Jonah?" Daniel suddenly asked me breaking the silent between us.

I looked at him "No! why?"I lied to him. But I could tell that he knows that I like Jonah.
"nothing ... because the way you looked at him during lunch, it looks like you like him?" he said starting the engine and backing out on Jonah's driveway.
"Oh I was just admiring it?. Like what would it feel to have someone like Jonah> y'know what I mean?".. I kinda half lied but he just nodded at me.

*time skip* when they're at the lake

The drive from Jonah's house to the lake was not that far. Now were here on the parking lot and Daniel getting stuff from the trunk of his car. When he closed the trunk, I saw him holding a picnic basket and a blanket. I wonder if this is some kind of date... well if it is, I ain't complaining.

We walked near the lake and he found a good spot near the dock. He started to prepare all the things. I insisted on helping him, but he did not want me too. So I'm just standing watching him.

After he was done he told me to sit. I see that he brought chocolate covered strawberry, chips and drink. I was surprised that he was actually prepared. And he also brought a lasagna, did he cook it? How long has he been planning this. I don't know if this means something because for me it does not because this is only a hangout.

I went and tasted the lasagna and not going to lie. It is really good.
"Did you make this?" I asked him
"Yah.. I did,, with a little bit of help with our head chef at home.." he said
"Wow... its really good" I smiled at him
"Thank you"

*Time skip*

We have been sitting here for 30 minutes and we've been just eating and had small talks. It's really awkward between us because so far we just talked about what were going to do after after high school.

We are currently watching the sunset go down, it is really beautiful I love sunsets I think they are the most beautiful thing that happens in a day. When the sun fully sets we both decided to go to the swings. So far I'm having fun at first I thought it was going to be boring but I was wrong. Daniel is actually a nice guy to hangout, he has a good sense of humour which I really like, don't get me wrong.

Right now we are swinging on the swings and listening to music through Dani's phone. One Direction's "little things" is currently playing. I really love this song, it makes me happy and somewhat makes me also feel lonely.

Daniel's POV

"But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things" I sang, while looking at Corbyn. He looked at me confused but he smiled.
"You have a nice voice seavey" he said
"Th..thank you" I smiled at him shyly.

Corbyn's POV

I can tell that he blushed of what I said. I find it kinda Cute... then I looked at the stars on the sky. The star fascinates me. They are so pretty. I'm into space stuff growing up. When I was 7 I got those stuff that you put on the ceiling or the walls and it glows and till now I still have it.

"It's beautiful right?" Daniel said I looked at him. He was still Looking at the sky. I thought that he would be looking at me.......

And we fell into a comfortable silence.

I looked at the time and it was now 8:45. It's getting late and my parents are probably waiting for me. They always wait for me when I go out. They want to make sure that I actually go home and safe.

"Hey Daniel, it's getting late"
"Yah, we should get back now... you wait here and i'll pack" I nodded

He went to pack all the stuff and he left his phone, I went to get it and I saw his wallpaper it was a picture of me looking at the sunset earlier, when did he took it? I was probably so focus. But why would he put as his wallpaper... Does he like me?
"Hey, i got the stuff you ready?" i looked up to him looking away from his phone. "Yahp i'm ready" I said and I give his phone.

He put all the stuff on the trunk and he started the car. And I can feel my self falling asleep.......... I woke up from a tap on my shoulders "wake up sleepy head we're here" Daniel said. I sat up "i had fun today, thank you"
"No problem" daniel said.

When I was about to open the door...
"Corbyn!"
"Yah?"
"Uhmm... uhh.. Good night"
I chuckled "Goodnight" and I open the door and went straight to our my house and I waved at him then he went off. I entered and I arrived at my parent looking at me from the sofa...

"Who was the guy" my dad said.

A/N im sorry it took me long to frekin update this story! I was so busy this past week and I don't have time to type it.. im so sorry! Buh anyways this story is all over the place!! But i hope you liked it! Dinmy forget to VOTE! 😊😊