Chapter 3 - .Lunch.

I went to my usual eating spot during lunch which is outside. We have a cafeteria inside the school, but I don't like it there because it's deafening. I like it better outside because it's peaceful, and I love the feeling of the fresh air hits my skin.

While I was reading my book, I felt the presence of someone sitting beside me. I look at the guy's shoes. I already knew it was Daniel because of the Gucci shoes. When I was about to take the last bite of my sandwich,

"This is nice," Daniel said. I looked at him "it would've been nice for me, but now you're here, you ruined it"I smiled at him with sarcasm. "Oh well I'm honored" he replied back I ignored him. A few minutes later, the bell rang. I packed up my stuff and started walking towards the door. I can feel that Daniel is following me, but I just ignored it.

*time skip*

I'm in my last period for the day. We had a test for this class; it was easy for me, so I finished quickly. So I'm just sitting here looking at the window. I looked at my watch, and it was only 5 minutes left before this class ends. So I started getting ready. When the bell rang, I exited the class I headed to my locker, after that, I head in the school gates to wait for the bus. I decided to take the bus because I'm too lazy to walk. After waiting for the bus for 10 minutes, I became impatient, so I just started walking.

While I was walking, I felt droplets hitting my skin, so I started walking fast so that I won't get. Suddenly just a few minutes the raid got harder, and I'm soaking wet! "Thanks, mother nature!" I mumbled to myself. Then after saying that, the rain suddenly stopped hitting me, I realized someone was beside me holding an umbrella.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SHORT AGAIN, IS JUST A FILLER. ;) PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.