Chapter 10 - .Morning Walk.

"Who was the guy?" My dad ask me...

"oh it was no one dad" ... i ran upstairs Head to my room i changed for the night and when i was finish my phone dinged.. I saw Corbyn messaged me..

"Have good night sleep love.. thank you for today i had fun ....hope you had fun too.. okay goodnight.. I'll see you on Monday x :)." I smiled at the messaged.. blushing a bit.

"Goodnight to you too.. sleep tight.. xx :)" i replied back to him..

I went to bed and fell asleep smiling..

*time skip*

Monday came around.. i didn't really do much this weekend i just did some homework that is due today and some other not other important stuff..

Im now walking to school. I don't want to take the bus today because i want to walk and just listen to the nature.... while i was walking a familiar car pulled up on the road and it was no other than Mr. Daniel Seavey.

I was actually expecting him because he texted me this morning that he was going to pick me up but i told that he doesn't have to and i wanted to walk.

"Do you wanna hop in?" Daniel asked
"No its okay I'm just gon continue my morning walk" i told him.
"Well can i join in your morning walk.. sir?" ...... I thought about for a moment, and I looked at the time.. "okay" I said..

So we started walking in silence. A moment later he said....

"Are you going to the school overnight trip?" He asked
I looked at him confused as hell
"What school trip?" I replied
"The trip for all the graduates"
I thought about it again.. hardlyy..
Oh yea.. the school trip I remember now. They announced it yesterday.
"Oh yeaa, I don't think I can go. It's far and I don't have money to pay for it." I said
"Oh okay" he said it in a sad kinda tone
And it went silent againnn.

A/N im sorry that I haven't updated for sooo longg.. but expect more frequent updates! Have a good day loves!!