Chapter 2 - .please?.

DANIELS'S POV.

 When I was walking in the hallway, I saw that Corbyn was at his locker. But when he was about to close it, he looked at my direction, and he ducked inside his locker, which I find adorable. He was probably embarrassed what happened earlier, but I don't mind it at all.

I was talking to my friends, and we were interrupted by the bell. We said goodbye to each other, and when I looked at Corbyn's locker, he was still there. I walked in his direction, and when I reached him, I patted his shoulders "be careful next time bud," I said and walked away.

-------------CORBYN'S POV. 'He's so annoying... well, he was right; I should be careful... Oh well', I said to myself while closing my locker. As I entered the classroom everybody looked at me, I don't why, but they always do that. I got on my sit, and as I was pulling out my binder, I felt a tap in my back, I looked at the person, and it was Daniel. "What do you want Seavey?'" in an annoyed tone. "Woah, calm down princess I was just going to ask if I CAN borrow a pencil," he grinned at me. I gave him a pencil "make sure to give it back Seavey" I rolled my eyes at him.

*Time skip to lunch*

The bell rang for lunch. I stood in my seat and headed towards my locker. When I was about to reach my locker, I saw Daniel Standing by it. I don't care. Daniel said hi to me as soon as I arrived at my locker."What do you want Seavey?" I said"I was just going to ask you if you want to head out and eat lunch with me at Mcdonalds..?" he said "You wish Seavey," I locked my locker and walked away. But he grabbed my wrist"Please?" he said, giving me a puppy dog eye. I looked away from his eyes because if I don't, I might give in"Can you tell that I don't want to?" turn back and ran away from him, surprisingly he didn't follow me.

(a/n: sorry this is short)