Chapter 5 - .recess.

On the next day during lunch Corbyn was sitting on his usual spot while eating. Then he saw Jonah with a girl, he was pretty sure that it was Tate, on the bleachers. They are eating, talking, and he sees that Tate was laughing probably because Jonah told her a joke.

Corbyn can't help but wonder how would it feel if he was Tate. is he going to be happy like her? Will he smile a lot?..... He can't help but feel jealous towards the two.

Corbyn liked Jonah since they were in 6th grade. Corbyn fell for the guy just by his smile and personality. He remembers how he would stare at Jonah during recess while playing basketball with his friends. He also remembered a time, a moment, an accident, that happened during recess

*flashback* Corbyn's POV

It was now recess. Everyone is playing with their friends, running around, chasing each other. Students talking and I just sat in my usual spot which is on the corner of the field. No one ever bothers to ask me to play with them and I didn't mind it at all. I like being lonely.

But I thought to myself. I should walk around and have a stretch and enjoy the beautiful day. So I decided to do it. (a/n bro im just putting it on details so that it would be longer but also I'm trying not to over run sentences sooo.. Bare with me okay?). While I was walking I heard someone shouting "Head!" well I didn't paid attention to it because it was just probably some other students that they are yelling at.

But suddenly I felt a ball hitting the side of my face hard. I then fell down and blacked out for 3 minutes.(a/n i don't know how he knows but he does:)). I heard people asking if I was okay and one of the voices was Jonah. Then I felt someone carried me, I opened my eyes a bit and my sight was kinda blurry but I can tell that it was Jonah because of the Brunette hair and the face structure. And I felt the butterlfies on my stomach going crazy.

*end of Flashback* Corbyn's POV

I still remember that moment clearly and it was probably the best day I ever had that year. I also remember that he was still with me when I woke up at the nurses office that day, he even asked me if I was feeling okay. When I said I was, he smiled at me and left.

I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder and that made come back to reality. I looked at the person and at the person and it was Daniel.

"What got you smiling today besson? And who you lookin at?" he asked.

A/N

TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK??!! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? HAHAHAH ANYWAYS i MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TMRW IF i HAVE TIME...

AND ALSOOOOO GUYYYYSS ARE YOU EXCITED FOR UNBELIEVABLE? I ammmmmmmmmmmm

Okay byeeeee.