Chapter 7 - .radio.

"Come on then! Get in" he said with a big smile on his face. I quickly ran to the passenger side. But when I came in I saw Jonah at the back seat on his phone.

"Hi Besson"

I looked at him and waved. A little bit of blush creeped on my face and i'm pretty sure Daniel can see it, I also saw that he gripped at the steering wheel hard. I wonder why. Is he jealous? Because earlier during lunch I looked at him he was biting his lips and clenching his hands, like he wanted to kill Tate. Does he like Jonah too?. Well like their best friends so why would he be jealous, like they talk a lot and hangout everyday. I should be the one who is jealous.

--- time skip ---

Daniel has been driving for like 10 minutes and for me it's like forever. It's really quite here. I was expecting that they would be talking a lot but no. Jonah is on his phone probably on ig and Daniel is so focus on the road. The online sound that you can hear was the ac and the radio.

Then the song on the radio ended and my favourite sing came on which is 'Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin' this is song is my bop even though is not that upbeat and shit but it is. I love Alec Benjamin he's so cute and and his voice is like an angel. I started singing on the chorus part.

"You have nice voice besson" Jonah said
"Uh.. t..thank.. y. you" I stutter. I wasn't expecting that.
"i didn't know that you sing" Daniel suddenly said
"I don't really sing when people are around" I said.. After I said that they both went back to what they were doing.

After the song ended. Daniel is finally pulling in Jonah's driveway.
"Thanks for the ride dani... bye besson!" he said and patted my shoulders.
"bye jonah" then he closed the car door and ran to the their house.

..... It was now silent.....

"Do you like Jonah?" Daniel suddenly asked me breaking the awkward silence between us.

A/N this is just a filler guys!1 next chapter will be longer though nd that will be up like probably sunday or monday. I'm working on it now. Okay Byee.