Born yesterday

I'm knowledgeable about computers, excellence in Math, great in science, i'm always at the top of the class, always have the hallway every time I walk, I don't need to please anyone to do my favor, I am quite perfect about ruling people, reading their minds. And everything I know comes out through my curiosity. 

I'm studying about 3rd year college at Larran University the number one prestigious school of smartest students in our country but of course I'm the most. I'm Jeshan Nair we're not the owner of the school but my co students give my way basically.

[Morning break time] (Mahaba ang pila sa kantina at walang ano-ano'y dumiretsu sa unahan si Jeshan nagulat ang babaeng dapat na nasa unahan tinignan siya ng babae at tinangkang tanungin pero iba ang naging pangyayare.)

I was shock to a girl behind my back cause she approached me like we know each other a long time ago.

Girl "Hello, di ako makapaniwalang mamimeet kita ngayon dito"

I just looked at her and asked myself "is she have shame on herself?, even a little" (shocked) Gosh, what a pathetic girl! She was the first time who hold my arms and pulling me repeatedly.

(Matapos kunin ni Jeshan ang kanyang pagkain eh nagmadali na siyang umalis.)

" wait lang, paki bilis po ate.."

I suddenly stop and looked at her so bad, but she act like very thankful that i waited for her, oh my! Maligali' theres no empty chair for solo but theres for 2 person, she sat besides me and.. And .. Uhh I don't know what to say I want to kick her away from me for being so assuming.

Girl " Hi I'm Samina by the way, and you are?"

Jeshan "Huh! Seriously?"

Samina "Uhmm yeah that's my real name"

Jeshan "Come on! Am i talking noob now?"

Samina "Hindi ka parin ba magpapakilala?"

Jeshan "Sigurado ka hindi mo ko kilala?"

Samina " hindi?, siguro kasi kahapon lang kita nakita, you're the only one supporting me at football yesterday right? Nilapitan kita pero tumakbo ka ang sabi mo nagmamadali ka, may iba nga sayo ngayon eh but i'm sure na ikaw talaga yun."

Haha gotcha, malamang sa hindi si Roshen ang nameet niya kahapon. My twin cause i never have been addicted to sports.

Jeshan "Ok, I'm Jeshan, since i think you are a freshman, you have to know me well before approaching me like we're close"

Samina "Ahh.. Yes, I'm willing to know you more"

Jeshan "Haha.. Hindi ka pa ba aalis? I'm not comfortable eating with other"

Samina "Ohh.. Sorry Jeshan, nice to meet you, by the way you look great today with that hairstyle. you make me smile and I think I may have a good Monday now. Bye!"So she mean i have a better look than my twin? Hahaha.. Such a good eye sight.

[After a few days morning]

(They meet again and Jeshan was the first saw her)

Oh dear maligali, i think this way much better of.

(But Samina saw him accidentally)

Samina"Jeshan? Good morning, i've been looking for you"

Jeshan"Huh? Since when? And why?"