Forgive Me Father (Tig)

Reader's POV

The clubhouse was having a Halloween party and I dragged Tiggy out costume shopping with me. We were at a little costume store that popped up around Halloween time in Charming. I was looking through some sluttier ones just because I knew Tiggy would be ecstatic if I wore one of those and I came across an outfit and called Tiggy over.

"What's up, Doll?" Tiggy wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. I showed him the slutty nun outfit, it came with a dress, collar, knee high socks, gloves, and the veil thingy. The dress was short and tight with gold crosses at the thighs, the collar had a huge black cross that came down across the white in the front of the dress. The socks were white and had black crosses going all the way up them and the gloves were black with gold crosses going up them. Tiggy's eyes got huge as he looked at it and then at me then back to it again. "Can we!?"

"If I wear this you have to be a naughty priest." I winked at him and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Fuck, I love you." Tig groaned.

"Shhh... We're in the middle of a store." I giggled.

"Well then let's get home so you can confess your sins to me." Tig pressed his very obvious erection as he bit my earlobe.

"Still need to buy the costumes." I giggled and pushed him away then I grabbed my nun costume and looked for a priest one for him. I found a pretty simple one that came with a huge plastic cross and a sash with crosses on it and I showed it to Tig. "This one good?"

"Perfect baby." He took the costumes out of my hands and went to pay for them. I laughed and shook my head, following him to the counter. We paid then left and Tiggy couldn't keep his hands off of me in the car. We managed to make it to the house without having any accidents somehow. We didn't actually manage to make it to the house for the first round though.

The next day was the Halloween party and Tig went to the clubhouse to help set up. So I had all day without any distractions, especially Tig's wandering hands, and to keep away from those hands I had Tig take his costume so he could change there. Once I was all dolled up, I made my way over to the clubhouse and got out of the car and the boys that were outside all whistled at me. I laughed and flipped them off and then made my way inside to find my old man.

It was done up completely, Gemma going all out like always and getting the best of everything. I honestly wasn't sure if it was fake blood or real and I didn't even want to know on the eyeballs. Tig and Chibs were by the punch bowl talking, Tig's back was to me but Chibs jaw dropped at the sight of me. I winked and held a finger up to my lips, I came up behind Tig and put my hands over his eyes.

"I'm ready to have the body of Christ in my mouth, father." I purred in Tig's ear and I felt him shiver.

"I'm still waiting for that confession." He smirked, I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, you'll get to hear all my dirty sins later," I smirked and he turned to finally get a good look at me and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"And the reason I can't hear them now?" His voice had dropped and was very husky.

"Because we need to mingle with the others first," I smirked.

"You shouldn't tease a priest." Tig groaned and pulled me close.

"You can add that to my punishment," I told him before pulling away and going to greet Gemma. I couldn't stop myself from teasing Tig every once in a while during the party and eventually, he couldn't take it anymore and dragged me off to his dorm.

"I need that confession now." He growled in my ear as he pushed me against the door. "I got you a surprise for tonight too." He kissed my neck softly before pulling away and covering my eyes. He opened the door and lead me inside before uncovering my eyes and showing me the Saint Andrew's Cross, he somehow managed to get into his dorm.

"Holy shit, Tiggy." I breathed out, he smirked and closed the door behind us.

"Now... why exactly do guys like Catholic girls so much?" Tiggy asked as he circled me slowly.

"I don't know... why?" I knew this was going to be lame but I still couldn't keep the smile from my face.

"Because they're used to being on their knees." He said before pushing me on mine. I smirked and undid his pants while pulling his cock out.

"Forgive me, father... for I'm about to sin." I gave him a heated look before putting his cock in my mouth and sucking on it. I deep throated him and his fingers tangled in my hair as a low groan came from him. I began to bob my head up and down his cock slowly, he couldn't help himself though and began to fuck my mouth.

He pushed down a little too far which caused me to gag slightly. He pulled out and looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry, Doll," Tig said and helped me off my knees. He cupped my face and kissed me softly and gave me a dirty look. "You ready to bear the cross?"

"Yes, father," I smirked and Tig lead me over to the cross. I took off just the dress part of my outfit and Tig tied me to it. His hands slowly ran over my body as he stood behind me, Tig pressed something against my clit and I couldn't stop the moan if I wanted to. It wasn't his fingers that were rubbing my clit though, it was the plastic cross that came with his outfit and I heard him chuckle as he slid it in and out of me a couple of times.

"You want my cross baby?" He growled in my ear as he moved the cross faster.

"Mmmmm, yes father!" I yelled out as he pushed it in deeper. Tig chuckled and pulled the plastic cross out of me. I felt him press his cock against my pussy before slamming into me hard. He put his hands over mine and started kissing my neck, above the collar.

We both moaned loudly as Tig pounded me into the cross hard. My nails dug into the cross and his hands gripped mine harder. One hand went down to wrap around my waist and slid down to rub my clit hard.

"I want you to cum, baby." Tig rubbed and fucked harder, he bites my neck hard while groaning lowly. I came undone all over his cock as he bit my neck.

"Tiggy..." I moaned loudly. He didn't stop pounding into me after I came, actually, he started moving faster. His hand that was over mine moved to grab my breast hard and squeezed it. His thrusts started to go out of the rhythm that he had going which meant he was close to cumming and honestly I was close to cumming again too.

It wasn't much longer and we both came hard at the same time, moaning out each other's names.

"I love you, baby doll." He panted into my ear, kissing my cheek softly.

"I love you too, father." I let out a breathless giggle and he chuckled too. His cock wasn't completely soft so he'd be ready for round two soon enough and I was ready to sin some more.