Haunted House (Kozik)

Kozik's POV

The club decided that this year we would do a haunted house for Charming and we had all the old ladies helping us with it. You were doing a fantastic job, every idea you had was scary and the boys approved of all of them. I came up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist.

"Hey, baby," I whispered in your ear as I nuzzled you. You giggled and turned around to face me, wrapping your arms around my neck. I softly kissed your lips and pulled you closer.

"Hey, Kozzy." You smiled up at me.

"You sure you're going to be okay at the haunted house tonight?" I asked you.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I?" You asked me.

"Well, I figured that all the ideas you had for the haunted house are things that you are afraid of," I said and you started laughing.

"No... no, I'm not afraid of anything." You said while still laughing.

"Anything?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nope!" You said and kissed me. "I have to get ready for tonight but I'll see you later." You left and my mind started running and then I smirked. I was going to scare you!

"Hey, guys!" I yelled at the others, who all came over quickly. I told them the plan I had for you tonight and how I needed them to help me. Once it was time for the haunted house to start, the boys and I had everything set up for you. The first two hours were going to have kids coming through it, so we decided to wait until after that time. Everything was going smoothly, we were all doing our parts, the boys and I were scaring while the old ladies were either scaring too or leading the kids through or both like you were doing.

After two hours, the kids all left and I nodded at the boy's to take their position. I went over to you and grabbed you from behind while yelling Boo! You didn't jump, just turned around and smacked my arm. I chuckled and kissed you softly. You kissed back and cuddled close to me.

"I love you, baby," I told you.

"I love you too." You said. Happy nodded to me and I winked.

"Mayan attack!!!" Juice yelled. Everybody who wasn't in on this started panicking, the ones who were in on it were ushering the others into the position we wanted them. Tig and Jax came barreling in, wearing black ski masks and raising fake guns. They started firing them off and I pretended to shield you. Red paint splattered across my chest and I fell to the ground. You screamed and got on your knees beside me, shaking and calling my name.

"Kozzy! Kozik please!!" You yelled and I looked at you weakly.

"B..baby..." I coughed.

"Kozzy, you're going to be fine!" You're voice shook.

"A... Are you... scared...?" I got out slowly in between coughs.

"Of course!" You yelled and looked at me confused. I started laughing and you narrowed your eyes angrily at me. You started smacking my chest. "You... Selfish... Jackass!!!" You yelled.

"Oh, come on! It was funny!" I said with a chuckle and you stopped hitting me to glare.

"You are very lucky that I don't shoot your ass myself!" You growled. "You are sleeping on the couch indefinitely!" You got up and stormed out of the clubhouse. I got up and ran after you, yelling your name. I was so in the doghouse.